ZORG Industries ZF1 - Fully lit and mechanised. Metal/ printed/ electronic components.

Sold for 750.00 GBP
Prop Store

JakeySnakey630

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello!

I am selling this recreation of the awesome ZF1 from “The Fifth Element”.

4ACB15DF-9515-4599-AE99-2A61BC2D0E18.jpeg

It is a hybrid of metal, 3D printed and electronic components with custom designed circuit boards enabling the full range of lighting and motion as seen in the classic cult film.

89658FA6-5B14-40AB-9196-AAB987218CC1.jpeg

Developed from screen grabs and many hours of design and testing, all dimensions are extremely accurate and motion timings and lighting sequences are all matched to the film.

Components can be replaced and upgraded or painted for a more authentic looking finish. The shell is removable too and the control board allows for tuning of the servo positions.

The prop will be crated up properly and I can ship internationally. Here are some more pictures and I can provide video of a complete walkaround.

664C9939-51BE-4569-A656-66A91947F544.jpeg

204E2024-8BDB-4FFC-8126-AA29842B1DD7.jpeg

8CDF88B8-E9F7-47DE-83B2-A7FB5960F871.jpeg

4D00C6D1-0384-4864-B64F-F6865762D297.jpeg

Prop is powered by 6V 2600mah NIMh and will need a charger (not supplied)
Dart launcher servos are whiny on this model. This is something I cannot resolve.
Shell is 3D printed and has not been sanded before painting.
Money from this sale will go towards funding more ZF1 kits.

Thanks for looking and please get in touch if you’re interested!! Thank you!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jamesfett

Sr Member
Tried a second time to use buy it now with a different account. Still won't go through. No clue why. I use these accounts all the time.

PMd for paypal addy. Ready with funds

retraceoj

Actually not sure if above check out didnt work Jamesfett because I already purchased via paypal?? but my Paypal is showing as pending? If this is going to James please refund thou it looks like Paypal themselves is reviewing
1611954433235.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jamesfett

Sr Member
Yeah I got a rejection here and then tried again with a different account and got the same thing. Then on Paypal it has both as pending???

Whoever was first is the winner so no worries if it was you.

I let Paypal know and they promised to fix it between now and late next year. :p

Jamesfett

Sr Member
How am I missing out out this?!

Your not. He had two prototypes he sold. One to me and one to retraceoj.

He is going to be offering kits and full builds. Both metal and much less expensive 3D printed parts on an aluminum frame.

Prop Store