zorg CZ-3 head all finished up

R2Dan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys!

I bought this beautiful and obscure head sculpt of our very own zorg just a while back, and had it on display unfinished all the time - which really nagged me! Well, until today, as I took a few hours to finish him off!

Here's what he looks like:

cz3-1.jpg

cz3-2.jpg

cz3-3.jpg

cz3-4.jpg

I really like it a lot, especially as it's one of those "and what is that?!" items, it's good to have those, too, next to all the Stormtrooper lids and R2 which everyone recognises right away :lol

I'm planning to have a custom plaque made for him and have Brian Muir sign it when I see him this summer, but for now, this is how I put it on display:

cz3detolf.jpg

sadly the batteries of the Jawa busts died, I'll have to redo this pic, I like how dark and moody it is though, best I can do with my cheap camera ;)

Thats beautiful! Zorg sculpted droids are simply outstanding. Don't forget to attached the piece of antenna at the back! ;)

Thanks guys! I'm really happy with how it turned out, it's a very nice addition to the display.

But yeah. It wouldnt really fit as the "face" of the greatest villain of all time... too much 'sad clown' in the design right there

Hee!

Great work R2Dan! I must get ahold of some of these Zorg bits. He's a good man, despite the terrible things people say. :p :D

Awesome Dan! He looks perfect :love

I've always loved this design too but agree it's not for Vader.

Ben

Has anyone tackled doing the rest of his body? I think the legs are the same as C3p0, bit the arms different. The cest is also very different, but I have not see any photos of the back.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back