Limited Run Zoom cowl from CW Flash.. From 3D printed master/scan

Re: Zoom cowl from CW Flash.. From 3D printed master/scan **first cast #102**

OK the rest of the run will be going out in the next few days.. if anyone else wants one let me know :)

Cant wait to get mine.

Reel

Anyone take any pics of the ones they have received?
Got mine several days ago. Added zippers, here's what it looks like.

IMG_20160406_130405426.jpg
IMG_20160406_130409495.jpg
IMG_20160406_130415547.jpg
IMG_20160406_130419805.jpg
IMG_20160406_130426814.jpg
IMG_20160406_130441454.jpg
IMG_20160406_130448075.jpg

Last edited:

Last of the Zoom cowls are gone.. I'll keep this open for a bit, depending on interest it may be a one and done run :p

I really like the new ear bolt design. So they should just pop in place?
I can see how this would make painting the circle around the bolt easier as well as positioning the bolt's rotation too.

For one of my Flash cowls, I had to repaint my bolts and taking them off (after superglue gel) wasn't fun.
Maybe putting a tiny hole and screwing the bolt might be better to take on and off?

Anyway, here's a silly video I just did

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD6ylvoCyan/?taken-by=jaskaribian

Last edited:

It wasn't hard to position the ear bolts for me, and I just glued them in place before I painted the whole cowl, that way it is all the same shade of black.

BTW TheRocketeer, how much longer are you going to be offering the cowls? Could I possibly get a third one in about 2 weeks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK I'm hoping you guys are liking them? :) nice video

And they should be for sale until the end of the month anyway.. I'll be making one last one this week :) for the guy who wears the cowl 90% of the time on the show :)

I really like the new ear bolt design. So they should just pop in place?
I can see how this would make painting the circle around the bolt easier as well as positioning the bolt's rotation too.

For one of my Flash cowls, I had to repaint my bolts and taking them off (after superglue gel) wasn't fun.
Maybe putting a tiny hole and screwing the bolt might be better to take on and off?

Anyway, here's a silly video I just did

https://www.instagram.com/p/BD6ylvoCyan/?taken-by=jaskaribian

It wasn't hard to position the ear bolts for me, and I just glued them in place before I painted the whole cowl, that way it is all the same shade of black.

BTW TheRocketeer, how much longer are you going to be offering the cowls? Could I possibly get a third one in about 2 weeks?

That's pretty cool that he wants one. I guess they won't let him have one? Anyway I'll send you a PM in about 2 weeks for another one. Thanks

Yes. Love it. Think the bolts are coming tomorrow, for me. I think I'll just paint those and leave the cowl as is.
And that's awesome. I imagine even if they agreed to let go of a mask, they would make him pay.

No those one on the show are probably 10x or more what I charge.. and I dont think any actor or stunt guys get to just buy or keep props of any sort from any movie/tv unless its in thier contract
That's pretty cool that he wants one. I guess they won't let him have one? Anyway I'll send you a PM in about 2 weeks for another one. Thanks

Yes 2 sets of bolts tomorrow....and your cowls are much darker..being 80 shore rubber they tend to shine a bit too :) and your right they would and it would be big $$
Yes. Love it. Think the bolts are coming tomorrow, for me. I think I'll just paint those and leave the cowl as is.
And that's awesome. I imagine even if they agreed to let go of a mask, they would make him pay.

Yes 2 sets of bolts tomorrow....and your cowls are much darker..being 80 shore rubber they tend to shine a bit too :) and your right they would and it would be big $$

YEAH I noticed the outside has a sparkle to it. Looks cool. The inside is obviously really smooth and shines as well, but more so because it's black.

I got mine today and I LOVE IT!!! Superb work and excellent detailing.

Reel

"I can show you the ways of the force"
-Kylo Ren

Just finished the cowl, it looks amazing and fits like a glove .... Just one problem. I bought it for my sons birthday which is tomorrow so I don't get to keep it.

Any chance youll make the emblem? Seems like the only thing missing from my stand.

Awesome work!!image.jpegimage.jpeg

The emblem is an all black Reverse Flash emblem which several other members sell (hence Rocketeer's stated disinterest in making it)

Sorry for not replying sooner...sooo busy :p

That looks great :) And no I dont make them sorry
Just finished the cowl, it looks amazing and fits like a glove .... Just one problem. I bought it for my sons birthday which is tomorrow so I don't get to keep it.

Any chance youll make the emblem? Seems like the only thing missing from my stand.

Awesome work!!View attachment 613512View attachment 613511

That and the fact nobody seemed to want to wait for %100 accurate ones :p
The emblem is an all black Reverse Flash emblem which several other members sell (hence Rocketeer's stated disinterest in making it)

TheRocketeer, unrelated to this thread but I tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full and you can't receive more messages. Please PM me your email address!

Last edited by a moderator:

Let me know if your still interested.. these might be put on hold for a while.. have a ton of other things on the go right now. :)

Hoping to get another here in the next week or so

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back