Limited Run Zoom cowl from CW Flash.. From 3D printed master/scan

There's actually 9 interested..I need 10 deposits..not 10 interested. I have found 20-30 interested = 10 deposits. And I could collect deposits, but most likely the mold would not be made until after the new year, once I get it modeled then printed..2-3 weeks from now..then start mastering it. Then I go on vacation for 3 weeks :) so it would be unfair to people I think?
It looks like there is more than 10 interested, is it possible to pay deposit now? Or do we need to pay after mold is made?

Obviously you didn't read my update? Like I said not a lot of interest. I need10 people with deposits for this to be a go...... So the model is getting worked on...slowly. If interest starts up then it will go faster :)

Gotcha. Just read Monday and was excited.

- - - Updated - - -

There's actually 9 interested..I need 10 deposits..not 10 interested. I have found 20-30 interested = 10 deposits. And I could collect deposits, but most likely the mold would not be made until after the new year, once I get it modeled then printed..2-3 weeks from now..then start mastering it. Then I go on vacation for 3 weeks :) so it would be unfair to people I think?

Just to clarify, when would you be taking deposits, and how much?

Thanks!

Thought I'd put this here for you, TheRocketeer. I found this image on Liz Dubney's (Show costume designer) Instagram page. The back of the Zoom cowl shows a zipper straight down the middle, thought it'd help ;)

image.jpegimage.jpeg

I hope so too, its a cool cowl :) ..and no finishing work :)
Ok, thanks for the explanation. Really looking forward to the mask, hopefully more people get in, as the show progresses.

Yeah monday the model was done..just not detailed.. I cant really add all the details in the print, it would get too big for my printer to accept..so I will be adding textures after its printed..just lie the Flash and Reverse Flash :)

And deposits are about $100usd for each spot you want on the run.. you mentioned you wanted more than one..this could fast track this project :p
Gotcha. Just read Monday and was excited.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to clarify, when would you be taking deposits, and how much?

Thanks!

Thanks for uploading the pics :) I'm on her instagram as well..all the cowls have been split up the back or the side or both sides :p depending on the cowl.. That one doesnt look like it even has a zipper.
By the way are you interested in one then? :p
Thought I'd put this here for you, TheRocketeer. I found this image on Liz Dubney's (Show costume designer) Instagram page. The back of the Zoom cowl shows a zipper straight down the middle, thought it'd help ;)

View attachment 556278View attachment 556277

:) yes all the cowls are done like this..never get it over your head if they weren't :)
Oh cool. Thanks for the pic. Interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched the episode with Zoom and man, I love this cowl!!!!!!

Screen accurate to the show? I gotta have this. Your Flash and Reverse Flash are unbelievably comfortable to wear and looks awesome. Can't wait to add this to my Flash collection. Let's make this happen ppl.

Reel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Screen accurate to the show? I gotta have this. Your Flash and Reverse Flash are unbelievably comfortable to wear and looks awesome. Can't wait to add this to my Flash collection. Let's make this happen ppl.

Reel

I agree :)

Thanks for uploading the pics :) I'm on her instagram as well..all the cowls have been split up the back or the side or both sides :p depending on the cowl.. That one doesnt look like it even has a zipper.
By the way are you interested in one then? :p

Oh ok, cool - no problem. Thanks for asking but I think my normal Flash one on its way will do for me, at least for now. I'll happily sit back and watch this thread, though :)

As screen accurate as you can get without having the actual prop in your hands :)

Reel

OK hopefully it gets some interest :)
Oh ok, cool - no problem. Thanks for asking but I think my normal Flash one on its way will do for me, at least for now. I'll happily sit back and watch this thread, though :)

Really glad this is getting more interest off the bat, compared to the Reverse Flash, when it first begun :D

Hey guys, sorry I must have been sleeping when I created this thread.. the price is actually $245usd + shipping. It will go up to $265usd after the first run.

There is a bit more..nothing like the Flash, but seems to be good..now deposits are what really count :)
Really glad this is getting more interest off the bat, compared to the Reverse Flash, when it first begun :D

Love my Reverse.. "In x2"

I'm definitely interested – but I won't lie, my purchasing would probably revolve more around the ability to find/modify a decent suit.
Your cowl work is amazing, and I've recommended a Flash cowl for a friend who plans to do a cosplay.

Great job so far!

Maybe i will get this for Chistmas ^^ Can i be on the list ? (Not sure if i will indeed take it but i'm really interesting) ! ^^

On the list :)
I'm in for one, deposit ready when you are.

OK I'll put you on the list for now..
I'm definitely interested – but I won't lie, my purchasing would probably revolve more around the ability to find/modify a decent suit.
Your cowl work is amazing, and I've recommended a Flash cowl for a friend who plans to do a cosplay.

Great job so far!

Listed :)
My oldest son has been waiting for this. Please add me to the list.

Ok I need people who are interested for sure.. 10 in at least before I can start the run...so I'll leave you off the list for now? Post up when your sure :)
Maybe i will get this for Chistmas ^^ Can i be on the list ? (Not sure if i will indeed take it but i'm really interesting) ! ^^

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back