Zombie Tramp project

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Friko

I was recently tasked with molding a 3d printed figure of the character Zombie Tramp from Action Lab. I was given a rough prototype for reference. A new master was printed broken up into 7 pieces. The head, hair, torso, legs, left arm, right arm, and a book base. I don't have much time to mold all 7 pieces, cast them, assemble it and paint it for the publisher to inspect. From what I gather they need to have many finished in time for sdcc.
As of last night I finished the last of the molds
image.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Friko

here are pictures of the cast pieces i did. In total there were 6 molds. Its so damn hard working this small. The tips of the hair were such a pain. Even more than the fingertips which surprised me. I ended up remolding the legs and the bangs because i wanted nicer molds. Live and learn.
11415518_701171543342682_6866404057956570181_o.jpglkdsjflasd.jpg

Friko

here are some detail pics of the existing prototype i had to remake. It's good but there are some printing marks and some pretty big seams.
been a while 032.JPGbeen a while 037.JPGbeen a while 039.JPGbeen a while 040.JPGbeen a while 041.JPGbeen a while 042.JPGbeen a while 043.JPG