zion72 RPF Sculpture Contest - JUNE through JULY 2015

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

daredevil665

Really monstrous. I would never find him in front of me while practicing snorkeling. It is a mix of prehistoric and alien. The jaws are not those of a fish but of a terrestrial carnivore, as well as skin roughness. Even the eyes make effect. Great mix and modeling. :thumbsup

Sinned

Very cool design. Makes me think of a cross between an Angler Fish, and a Reaver, from Gears of War.

Seems an incomplete contest entry, per guidelines, but *extremely* well done, none the less. Incredible creature. I may not go in the ocean for a while now.

zion72

hello I 'm french i create a post in the contest with photos of the departure of the sculpture but I duplicated by errors