Interest ZF-1, 1:1 Metal frame & parts (ZF1, zf-1, ZF.1, fifth element)

Superkrates

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Metal Frame (Full aluminum frame)
Metal parts (derived from screen used prop),
Electronics & Lights (same sent to Adam Savage)
Epoxy Fiberglass shell (molded from production used prop)

Full size replica of Zorg's Mangalore demo weapon with all options deployed. All aspects are being revisited for greater accuracy in size, detail, and ease of assembly, based on information and measurements taken from a screen used prop.

Kit or Pre-built?
Desired price?
Special requests?

Image for reference only. Finished product will have dart launchers deployed:
Demo_lo_res.jpg

Wow great to see you back! I purchased your kit a few years back but still waiting for my finisher to work out some additional mechanics.

Ghad, ya know, this is such an incredible prop!

I remember seeing your kits in the past, nothing short of awesome. And although I'll never own one, I can appreciate all the work that goes into this specific prop.

What I'm curious about, and this is a little off-topic, sorry, I'm curious about the story behind the real prop. Like, how long did it take for the folks who built it, to build? I mean, after having the concept art or what have you. Does anyone know? I'd love to read about it.

Anyway, sorry to derail a little. There's bound to be plenty of interest in this, "depending on price", I'm sure!

Hi,
Im interested in electronics, lights and the buttons.
Maybe some of the front metal detail pieces depending on the price.

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited:
I would go for a Kit but would prefer a built/finished one, either way I'm in, This has always been a prop I have wanted!!!
Sweet!!!
AL

A kit would be awesome though I imagine it would be necessarily more expensive than I could afford! Will be watching just in case though!

A full kit would be amazing sign me up!!
I bookmarked a seller about 2 years ago ..
IDK IF IT WAS YOU ..

And never pulled the trigger!!
After watching Adam savage's build it made me want it even more!!
I hope this comes to fruition!!

I'm in !!!

Fully built and finished "Demo Scene model" (With all the stuff out)

No need for working stuff like retracting scope, air rocket, airsoft gun, etc.. That stuff is fun for the first five minutes then just seems a waste of time and effort.

This is what I would be interested in. A kit would be fine as well but it needs to be a kit that is actually made to go together versus some kits sold here and other places where you have to figure and invent ways for it to go together.

Dah, I was so excited I missed this part:

"Full size replica of Zorg's Mangalore demo weapon with all options deployed. All aspects are being revisited for greater accuracy in size, detail, and ease of assembly, based on information and measurements taken from a screen used prop."

Based on the price on your website with the old ones, if it's not a ton more fully finished would be best.

I learned a long time ago build if you must, buy if you can. There are just too many projects.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back