Zelda / Gannon

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Trek920

As the Nintendo show dates arrive (2 in Phoenix) this is how far our little group is with completing the trio of costumes...

so... Ganon..

and Zelda...

i will update this as we move forward...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JediJayne

Wow that Ganon is looking great! And I love the detail on the skirt. Can't wait to see more!

CelticRuins

Sr Member
This is looking GREAT! Definitely keeping an eye on this thread, as I'm also working on Zelda and Link from Skyward Sword! ;)

Trek920

yes it is foam.

no. the very very large game files i have those details are only outlined. smash brothers is a bit different i've noticed.

Trek920

thanks! going to alter the shins and make them bigger. didn't use the reddish hair paint or crown yet, but we have those. still have to get ears.