Zelda: BOTW sequel....go

astroboy

Master Member
thoughts?

The ONE thing I'd love is to use the same overworld. Expand the location, sure. Add a cave system, a flying city, and underwater temple....but I'd love to keep hyrule as home base

Can't wait. I honestly hope it's just a huge, game-sized patch to download for the original game. I can't imagine the folks at Nintendo wanting to scrap all they've done for BotW completely, nor they're so conceited that they would release essentially the same game but with one larger area to explore.

I'm intrigued. I put a good 260+ hours into the first game just my first time and am looking to try it again on hardcore mode.

I wonder what they can do, but if they follow the same formula I'm on board. It was definitely one of my favorite Zeldas, and just a great game in general.

I'd honestly given up hope on ever really having more Switch games I'm anticipating (I have so few I've kept), but this will make yet another past the two coming this month. No doubt this one is years off though.

Can't wait. I honestly hope it's just a huge, game-sized patch to download for the original game.

I completely disagree. That wouldn't make it a sequel, but more-so additional DLC. We already had that. You can make a whole new game and still use the same map and all that, without it being relegated to add-on content.
It being a full-fledged game will allow IT to truly shine, offer up more new ideas, be bigger and longer, etc.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back