Zeb's Bo-Rifle

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Dismal Moron

So, to go along with the Zeb costume, I made Zeb's Bo-Rifle.

I didn't have a lot of time to invest here, but wanted something that was a close semblance to his original Bo-Rifle.

bo1.jpg

I stated with an extending painter's pole, some axe handles, and two camera mounts. That would let me rotate and move one of the handles like his actual rifle does, and also lets me move the wooden parts up and down like they do in the show.

I have bad knees, so the final product only looks 3/4ths complete. It needed to be able to support my weight if I started falling, so on one end we put hardened plastic and a rubber cane grip. The other end has "electricity" which is really just six feet of purple electroluminescent wire. The black chassis is made of high-density foam yoga blocks that were cut into shape using an electric knife and painted with Plasti-Dip.

bo2.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.