Limited Run Zack Snyder's Justice League - The Joker's Truce (NOW ONLY ON EBAY)

It's a bump from me! The first bunch of cards that I have dispatched should be very close to their destination - in fact, I believe one package has already arrived!

For those still waiting, continue to check and hound those tracking sites, I've found that some give you more info than others. Don't fear - your cards are on the way!

Jared Leto Joker GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

My cards made arrived today. I guess the package got wet at some point because a pretty much all of them were stained.

F0037C48-09C0-4B6A-A086-B8DFCE296682.jpeg

I was really only planning to weather two but because they have some natural weathering, looks like they’ll all be getting a treatment. Lol.

The cards themselves are very high quality and printed very well. Definitely get some while you still can.

Thank you, JokerMan. :)

My cards made arrived today. I guess the package got wet at some point because a pretty much all of them were stained.

View attachment 1467322

I was really only planning to weather two but because they have some natural weathering, looks like they’ll all be getting a treatment. Lol.

The cards themselves are very high quality and printed very well. Definitely get some while you still can.

Thank you, JokerMan. :)
No worries, but it is still unfortunate that they got damaged in this way. If you would like me to send a replacement set, let me know. Thank you!

No worries, but it is still unfortunate that they got damaged in this way. If you would like me to send a replacement set, let me know. Thank you!

No replacement set needed:) the weathering of the cards helped disguise any damage there was. I’ll be sure to post some final pictures once there all done.

Thank you again, JokerMan.

Hi all! I have been notified by a couple of users that their cards haven't arrived yet, especially the early US post. I'm not sure why this is, I can only suspect that the packages are being held up or delayed for reasons I am not aware of. If there has been a delay, I must ask that you wait until the end of June for your cards to arrive. If they still haven't arrived by then, I will arrange for a replacement set to be sent off.

I can only apologise for this, I have no idea what's going on.

Cards are beautiful!! Has anyone designed a jokers arm and hand to display the card? I know sideshow has the jokers truce on pre-order but it has purple gloves for some reason. I was thinking about designing something myself but a premade solution is preferable.

Cards are beautiful!! Has anyone designed a jokers arm and hand to display the card? I know sideshow has the jokers truce on pre-order but it has purple gloves for some reason. I was thinking about designing something myself but a premade solution is preferable.
I looked up what you were talking about. It is a beautiful piece I must say.

Have you thought about making a cast of your hand and putting a glove on that? I imagine it would be quite tricky but doable, maybe?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back