Limited Run Zack Snyder's Justice League - The Joker's Truce (NOW ONLY ON EBAY)

Very big update! The cards have arrived!
20210518_105450.jpg

I am very satisfied with the outcome, so I will send my PayPal address to all those interested, along with the amount required to pay.

There are still packs to grab, so if you are interested, there's still time!

It's bump time! I thought I'd use this to show off the evolution of my journey to this card.
20210519_133440.jpg

20210519_133508.jpg

These are the three versions I went through to make this card. The first is a standard Joker card, recoloured and the text changed, with a purple and gold hatch back. Not very accurate.

The second was a redraw of an original Joker card design by Jerry Robinson, with the accurate back. While closer to the one seen in ZSJL, it was still by no means accurate.

The third is by far the most accurate I could ever produce. I used some screen caps, reference photos and pretty much any pictures I could get my hands on to make this possible.

Thank you all again for your continued support and interest! There are still quite a fair few packs of the first run still available, so grab them while you can!

The first two versions are still available from eBay if you wish to get something not as accurate but still high quality and cheap.

Bump time! All of the cards that have been paid for have now been dispatched! I hope they all arrive safely, and that you all are satisfied with your cards!

What's your eBay seller name? I'd love to snag a few of the less accurate cheaper ones as well to give to my son's friends at his graduation party....(the good ones are mine). ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back