Z92 Omaha/Council Bluffs Freakers Ball

Fohammer

I wore my predator outfit during the freakers ball last night. It was a lot of fun and a good experience for me. I had my suit on for about 5 hours. Overall not bad. the worst thing about wearing the suit was I couldnt sit since tables were reserved. I signed up for the costume contest really early (8PM, the doors opened at 7:30PM). I later found out that they wouldnt let me compete come midnight. I was really disappointed. They didn't give me an explanation, they just wouldnt let me go up on stage.

The good news is, I did recruit some folks from the party to the website. Keep an eye open for new people from omaha, NE or the Iowa area that may create handles in the next couple of days.

I will post pictures of the other costumes that i saw and me. Pacman and Ms Pacman were huge, it was funny to see them try to dance when they were just kinda bobbing up and down on the dance floor. Harley from Batman won sexiest costume. I also saw God of War, Master Chief from Halo, Captain Spaulding from House of a 1000 couples, Beetlejuice, teenwolf, ******* old couple, and a few others. The pics will be very heavy. I will edit their size to keep the load time down.

WTF, you too? Geeze I hope we don't have to start and "Anti-Predator Defamation League" to deal with the ongoing slight towards visible Predator costume maker minorities, LOL!

such a strange thing to happen man. Sorry to hear about it.

here are some of the others costumes at the event.

mr and ms pacman on the dance floor

The grinch that stole xmas

super mario characters

silent hill

teen wolf

mr_and_mrs_pacman.jpg

the_grinch_that_stole_xmas.jpg

super_mario_team.jpg

silent_hill.jpg

teen_wolf.jpg

beetlejuice almost getting into a fight with some guy almost twice his size. Which is why you should remember not to touch people you dont know.

Where's Waldo on the jon.

kick ass and hit girl

jamaican bobsled team

******* old couple skit

beetlejuice_almost_getting_in_a_fight.jpg

wheres_waldo_on_the_jon.jpg

kickass_and_hitgirl.jpg

jamaican_bobsled_team.jpg

jackass_old_couple_skit.jpg

these are pictures of characters I took with.

god of war

teen wolf

masterchief

beetlejuice after he got away from the big guy.

harley quinn from batman

hellboy

Coors beer tree

Captain Spaulding "house of 1k corpses"

god_of_war.jpg

teen_wolf_and_predator.jpg

masterchief_and_pred.jpg

beetlejuice_and_predator.jpg

harley_quinn_and_predator.jpg

hellboy_and_predator.jpg

predator_and_the_coors_xmas_tree.jpg

captain_spaulding_and_predator.jpg

and finally this is me on the dance floor, activating my gauntlet bomb and destroying the party after they told me I couldnt compete in the contest....

i had a lot of issues with my caster mount. I used a brace over my shoulder but it wasn't very secure to the straps. It would fall over when someone would bump into me or if I made sudden movements. :S

me_activating_the_bomb.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back