YUP...NEW WOLF SUIT BUILD-ALMOST DONE!!

Ta2pro

building another full wolf suit for bryan(666thepain666) over in good ol' ireland.this is what i got from biohunter.the rest will b coming from ruffkintoy.
here the first stuff...
1254953039.jpg

1254952760.jpg

1254952696.jpg

1254952812.jpg

1254952907.jpg

1254952847.jpg

1254953039.jpg

1254952760.jpg

1254952696.jpg

1254952812.jpg

1254952907.jpg

1254952847.jpg

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! It's my wolf. Joe your talents are unreal! Cant wait to see more and more of my suit come to life. This build will be slightly different. Going with Biohunter wolf bio and have a wolf whip almost complete. Cheers to Casey for fixing up the items and sending them to Joe, you rock bro! Joe you the man!

Really like the Wolf paintup. None of the spots or markings shout at you as they are subdued and blended into the paint layers. Nice work.

Great paint up and what's better than that? it's coming here to Ireland!!!! can't wait to see this Bad Boy in the flesh and on the streets of Dublin. How cool is it having our own 7ft Wolf Pred on Irish soil, Bryan can't wait to see it..... Keep the pics coming
Stephen.

Yeah, it's a Mander Gen 2 head. When he sent it to me it had a few holes and tons of bubbles to fill. Took forever, I'm glad it turned out so good.

as much as i dislike Wolf, i have to say i am liking the look of this.. and Bryan is the perfect build to pull off the shape and size of Wolf..

looks good mate looking forward to updates

Joe I love you :devil: and I love what you're doing to my suit. Your work is absolutely amazing, 2nd to none! The ultimate wolf is fast approaching completion. I'm more excited than a 5year old on christmas morning. Cant wait :eek:

That rocks!!

I am waiting on my new Wolf head with Bio. Will get it some time tomorrow. Seeing this gives me some cool ideas.
Damn!!! That is way cool.

Th paint up looks great. Now, only if you lived in Northern California :D.

Again, very nice.

Joe, amazing paint up even better than the movies, Bryan can't wait to see this in person almost as good as winning the lotto....... But you and your wolf suit comes in close second.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back