Your opinnion on the new Predator design in AVP3

MProjects

Sr Member
I had to make a thread about this!
I'm also sold for a Hunters Edition of it for my PS3! how about u guys?
post a comment below on your thoughts :p

aliens_vs_predator_pcps3xbox360_seg.jpg.gif

predatorprv2.jpg.gif

normal_20091222_storytrailer22.jpg.gif

Cheers
- Marcus

aliens_vs_predator_pcps3xbox360_seg.jpg.gif

predatorprv2.jpg.gif

normal_20091222_storytrailer22.jpg.gif

Last edited:
I'm not quite sure what to make of it... haven't seen any sketches or anything so far (have any of you?), but I kinda dislike the whole concept of a "Super Predator". In Hollywood terms, topping off the badass **** we already know always involves something bigger, and maybe add a couple of spikes here and there and bad breath - bang!, instant supervillain. I think that's fairly one-dimensional thinking.

yeah I like his design cannot wait for the game to come out I'm changing my mind on what system to get it on my brother got an xbox 360 for christmas so I'm going to get it on that console now
and here in Australia there is hunters edition announced I'm getting that version :p

I like the design of the new Predator it keeps within the spectrum of the Jungle hunter and everything. I don't know I have always been for the original P1 myself anyway. I was not very keen on the Alien Hunter skin though
I just thought he looked really weird to me. I have already bought The Hunter's Edition paid in full for my PS3. My PSN I.D. is Romantigoth for those that buy it and want to come hunt me down or join in on a co-op hunt

hmmm i guess im alone on this one. i think the bio looks a bit too squareish/flat. but i guess that makes sense, since it is a rendered graphic. it kinda reminds me of when you make the pepakura bio. hmm too big towards the upper mouth area.

but that's JMO

That alien bio is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Do big game hunters wear lion masks? No. Why would a pred wear a mask that makes him look like something he likes to kill?

Ri diddly iculous.

what happens if hes hunting with another predator, Alien bio headed predator pops his head up from behnd a tree trunk?

KABOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!

2nd predator, "Sorry my bad thought you were a bug!"

yeah i hope thats by far the dumbest thing in the game.

yeah I have to agree with lee LOL that alien bio is crazy :p
I hope they would put a custom editor in it to customize your predator's bio and look

Ri diddly iculous.

what happens if hes hunting with another predator, Alien bio headed predator pops his head up from behnd a tree trunk?

KABOOOOOOOOOOOM !!!

2nd predator, "Sorry my bad thought you were a bug!"

yeah i hope thats by far the dumbest thing in the game.

This new Pred is a total ass-owner. He will, to the most extreme, literally **** up anyone who pisses him off. He doesn't strike me as old as Wolf though. Maybe aged somewhere between Scar and Wolf.

What the hell is that?
that Alien bio looks utterly poinless! completely agree with u Lee LOL
why would u do design something like that? pretty poor design for that purpose yeah it's unique but c'mon! how the hell is he supposed to see out of it. lmao
To me this Predator is gonna kick Alien arse, just like Wolf!
Thanks for the comments guys i appreciate it can't wait for this game! :p for those of u that'll get it for PS3.
Please don't hesitate to join the hunt with me online! PREDATORS UNITE!

like someone mentioned earlier i like the overall design of it but the bio........not good just glad it's an "optional extra" and we can stick with the other more clasic design which is much better

i like it =) the main one i mean. Like many have said already you cant really beat P1 and this one has the whole awesome jungle theme goin on too. Also i like the fact his dreads arn't trailing all the way down his back AVP style i personally like them short like in P1. I'll also be rocking the xbox 360 version will post my gamertag closer to release, aint got net set up in my flat properly yet.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back