Your not thinking of going into an asteroid field

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

I've been wanting to do this for a while.
I plan on making an asteroid and star field that will go behind this. Made it for a table display for Rebel Legion events.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lordneg

Looks good. Were did you get the clear display stands for the ships. I have been trying to figure out something to use for that and those would be perfect since there just what I want.. thnks glenn :)

Looks good. Were did you get the clear display stands for the ships. I have been trying to figure out something to use for that and those would be perfect since there just what I want.. thnks glenn :)
I made them myself. I bought acrylic rods and plexi disks. Just cut the rod to length and glue into drilled holes in disks.