your favourite music from the alien and predator films

il1keme

Hey fellas

Im putting together a compilation music track with the soundtracks from the Aliens and predator movies and wanted to get some input from other fans on what where your favourite scenes just from the music.

Mine is always the title from the first predator movie with the heavy beat followed by the quick piano and the miraccas, and also the scene from Aliens where sigourney weaver is running away from the queen, with a quick drumbeat and having the trumpets playing loudly with the chasing style of music as if the queen is right behind them. Then the massive finale as the ship is flying away from the planet just before the facility blows up!

There are just some examples, would love to get some feedback.

- Nick "Il1keme"

For me it would be the ending theme for the P1 where the credits are rolling it is also i nthe beginning of the film as well. The other part is where P2 cuts off the head of King Willy and you here the tribal drums and voilin playing I guess would be the insturment being sued for that scene.

well here's the 2 minute clip i made as a first draft for a possible skit on stage.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/710209799e993014/

WARNING it is over 10mb so may take a little time to load. Starts off with 30 seconds off the aliens chase music where sigourney weaver is running from the Queen, then moves into 3 different types of hisses from the Xenomorphs, then moves into around 10 seconds off predator sounds cloaking/decloaking/talking/wrist blade sounds/staff sounds/vision changes, then moves into around 45 seconds off the original Predator theme and then finishing off with 12 seconds off "Why cant we be friends" by Reel Big Fish.

Love the music from all the Alien and Predator films, but the final credits of P1 and the Alien Queen disappearing out the hatch after the power loader fight in Aliens are my favourites. Sound clips above both sound pretty good through my Sennheisers. Great stuff.

yeah I would have to say the end title music to P1 is my fav :D nick that skit music compiled together sounds AWESOME DUDE well done

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back