Your Dream Suit: POLL

It's a toss up for me - for awesome dream suit, unachievable, beyond my meager means, what have you I've got to go with a screen-used Gojira / Godzilla.

For more down to earth suit-wants, it's either a replica of a David Lynch stillsuit, or Ford's jacket from Blade Runner.

A perfect dead-on 100% correct Tenth Doctor Brown suit and coat,
but until then I am very very happy with mine.

These are shots from our Planet of the Dead photo shoot.
potd3web.jpg

potd1web.jpg

potd2web.jpg

My dream suit would be a complete Screen Used Panther batsuit from Batman Forever.
So jealous of those I know own one, but I would settle with a Hero Panther Batcowl. :cool

Most items have already been covered in this thread, so I'll throw in a few more costumes I desire:

Darkness (Tim Curry) from Legend

Red Dracula Armor (Gary Oldam) from Bram Stoker's Dracula

Tv's Frank from MST3K (the easiest to achieve and most likely for me to fit into)

"Monster Maroon" from TWOK (with vest and "away mission" jacket)
RoboCop (from 1st movie)
PowerLifter from Aliens
G1 Optimus Prime
The Thing
G.I.Joe accelerator suit (I kid! I kid!)

This isn't a film or comic, but from a game. I'd really like a full chaos marine from Warhammer 40K. Preferably the Emperor's Children. I've seen some fig to costumes done, but I'd love to see it more in the 1st edition Realm of Chaos book's artwork. Of course, I'm so small, even if I got it all together, I'd need some serious stilts to carry it off.

If I have to go with actual comics/Film/TV, then I'd have to say that really nice red little number from Brotherhood of the Wolf. That jacket is gorgeous.

For me it's a toss-up between ANH Chewbacca (nowhere near tall enough), ANH Darth Vader (still not quite tall enough), and ANH Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi (not old enough...yet ;)). If I was forced to choose between the three, it would be Chewbacca (despite my 6'1" stature).

Great Thread. Here's my list.

Empire Darth Vader (have it)
Klytus (from FG movie)
Those We Do Not Speak Of (The Village)
Deatheater (Order of the Phoenix)
Cobra Commander
Michael/Gabrial suit (Legion)

Jesse

No contest, for me it's a ROTJ Vader. Hands down my favorite most iconic bad guy ever. Some day it'll happen.

If I had to pick a back up, I'd say Tarfull from Ep.3.

With my height these are about the only 2 costumes I could pull off.

Off the top of my head.

Ghostbusters II Dark Uniform
Robocop (any Weller version)
Star Trek TOS Command Uniform
Darth Vader (ANH)

"Monster Maroon" from TWOK (with vest and "away mission" jacket)

Oooooooooo, good one! I know a couple of the away coats were replicated on other boards and do to the amount of details that goes into them they were silly expensive! :cry

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back