Your Conan the Barbarian Movie Sword Wall Displays

I have just strengthened and colored the wooden transport box the sword come with.

My first idea was to close the box with a glass plate. But the wall of my room was not high enaugh to slide it up and down. For that reason I let the box open.

52267320224_1b56b0e969_b.jpg

Last edited:
More of a nook. I'm looking to add more items, but space is a premium.

Conan Corner Horn Dagoth s.jpg

No one has touched the Heart in a thousand years....

Heart of Ahriman Lit White Far s.jpg

"Oh it's not an ordinary key... It's a jewel!"

Heart of Ahriman Lit Red Close s.jpg

"Is there a dagger such as this in her hand for me!?!?"

Conan - Fangs of the Serpent dagger 01s.jpg

'But we didn't steal everything he had!'
"We didn't have time!"

Dagoth Box.jpg

The Horn of Dagoth...the Dreaming God.

Horn of Dagoth s.jpg

CROM!

Crystal Conan s.jpg

Last edited:
I made a stand for my broken Master Sword, out of stacked/glued/carved/painted layers of MDF. I added a dyed car-washing chamois, & a couple of pendants for ambiance. One could easily make something bigger to accommodate both swords...
I love that stand. It reminds me a bit of the altar at the beginning of Conan The Destroyer. When I was a kid, my brother actually made a Conan The Destroyer game with something called "Adventure Construction Kit" for the Commodore 64 and the altar was where you found the weapons for Conan and Malak. Conan, Dungeons & Dragons RPG and AD&D RPG, The AD&D Choose Your Own Adventure Books. We were hooked.

I'm curious where you got your Conan Wheel of Pain necklace as it looks pretty good. I've got one on the way from someone that claimed they can make a more accurate one than their previous version, but until I see it, I won't know if it's any good. I've got the other necklace coming as well courtesy of a member here.

That still leaves the snake jade one and the Conan The Destroyer one to find a quality version. I've seen on on Etsy for the jade one that looks pretty good, but it's the wrong size. If anyone knows of a good source for an accurate movie sized on that isn't awful, let me know.

I'm curious where you got your Conan Wheel of Pain necklace as it looks pretty good. I've got one on the way from someone that claimed they can make a more accurate one than their previous version, but until I see it, I won't know if it's any good. I've got the other necklace coming as well courtesy of a member here.
I made it using small branches from a cedar tree, & leather. I've never seen one more screen-accurate than mine. I poured hundreds of hours of research into it, using HD screencaps & studio still-photos:

Well.... The Wheel of Pain necklace I received has the wrapping not terribly far off except it seems a bit super-sized to me (thicker wood and larger lace), but at least it's not metal.

Conan Wooden Necklace 03s.jpg

Conan Wooden Necklace 05s.jpg

Anyone know of any techniques to shrink the wood/lacing a bit without harming it?

Last edited:
Don't think shrinking it is really an option. It sounds very Doctor Who, though.

That being said, dehydrating anything with water content shrinks it slightly by removing the liquid content. But it generally shrivels up when you do this. So wouldn't be too likely to give good results.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back