You want to see an awesome video promoting my ALIEN-HUNTER bio helmet, check this out......

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BigGunns1

That bio looks heavy... whats the weight. WOuld be an awesome collection for anyones display collection.

Superman7

i really like this bio! i like the look of it minus the alien skull too! plus those wall mounts look pretty sweet! good job

TehEl1te

Dude, that is seriously bad ass! I would be VERY curious to see what it looks like on a full suit. Do you have one?

REYALS1

Hmm... very interesting concept.

Although, it does look to be a little "misproportioned", I think if you set the Alien dome a little farther back, and kind of have it lay back a little more... you would have a killer piece.

Not to take away from the amazing talent put into it. Keep up with the work man.