"You have the body, I have the brains!"

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

fettster

Sr Member
hi, all.
just thought i would share a sculpt i did. i had moulded it but have problems with the mould so it needs a new mould making so when i get some current stuff of the bnch, ill be making a silicone casting.

before anyone mentions it, i have deliberatly overdone the texture.:)

hope you like it

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

cayman shen

Master Member
NMOES2 was the first horror movie I saw in the theater, and that line/scene scared the **** out of me! Amazing sculpt :thumbsup

wilysteve

Sr Member
That is the best Jason I've ever seen! (kidding) Great Freddie, very dynamic :thumbsup Hope the next mould goes better

Dutchman

I watched the movie yesterday evening (last time was years ago), so this is funny. Looks awesome :thumbsup!!!!

greylocke

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
At first I was like "Why is he quoting Pet Shop Boys Lyrics" then I opened the post and WOW! Simply amazing work. Thank you for showing it.