You guys made it big!

yeah, I agree with hez. I was going to ask if you were ok with your pic being posted like that with out you permisson..I can't get the page link to load to see, but whoever did that should have asked you first...that's not cool.

~Estelle

Sadley that is one risk we all get when posting our pictures on the internet. (From now on I am putting watermarks on my pics) You should contact sombody on that site about it... that is not acceptable

oh man, i hope who ever did it fesses up and tries to make it right. come on people, don't make us not want to share with each other in here.

Yeah it's my wedding day, it's private unless I wish to share it with others. I wouldn't have minded if I was asked but I wasn't.
I've contacted the site telling them I want it removed immediately

I started reading the comments to see if people were saying favorable or unfavorable things about your picture, but by page 8 of 58 pages, my IQ had already dropped ten points. Seriously, those commenters are so illiterate that they make YouTube commenters look like college grad students.

You can ask them to take the photo down, but don't expect them to do so, because they're doing it for the "lulz".

It could have popped up anywhere on the net if it is hosted from a site, or if a friend put it up on twitter or something? I wouldn't take offense to it though, its a bit of a compliment.

wow that was your wedding day that's so cool XD
it sux they put it on the website without your permission its still up there
so they probably won't take it down,again that pic rocks awesome dude :)

Yeah it's my wedding day, it's private unless I wish to share it with others. I wouldn't have minded if I was asked but I wasn't.
I've contacted the site telling them I want it removed immediately

Damn that sucks.. but if you go through the comments to the ones directed to number 12 people like it... thats just the cup half filled if you can't get it down.....

BIG BUT COMING!

But the rest of the comments are pretty bad.

Wow, I think the over-usage of the words "fag, ****, ****, ass, and dick" was a bit stale. Weak. The majority of comments that I could follow, let alone understand, were pretty favorable. But, the site still took your private photo (well, in all fairness I shouldn't say "private," but you know what I mean, heh) and put it up on display without your say-so. But, that's the way the internet rolls unfortunately.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back