you guys are in the game informer

batmanvspredator

Flipped open my newest game informer magazine and on the second page I saw a pic of the sandiago comicon and 4 of you guys were on there. Of course of all the badass pics you would take GO figure the coolest one to put would be the preds. How cool is that so see more Attention on us than all the rest. Preds must be the coolest. RJ

BatmanVsPredator,

Excellent! ;)

great find! Now I have to go and find a copy; I will check Borders and Barnes & Noble....

---
Ei'luj

Scott, Bvs P, xdmray,

I went to my local game shop and got the magazine, its indeed the one with crackdown 2 on the cover.

It looks like the left end of the Marriott lobby picture, Elder-one, Lazrith, zubat, and lordderak.... its on page eight.

---
Ei'luj

I just happen to open up the new Game Informer October 2009 and on page 8 there is a cool picture of a few Predators from Comic Con '09. Looks like Elder, I think P Disc or Bovine. If you get a chance please check it out. Just wanted to share it with you guys. We are slowly getting props and recognition.

Last edited by a moderator:
kithunter, hez

Here's a pic of the pic, the caption says "just another normal day in San Diego during ComiCon"

IMG_0374.jpg

---
Ei'luj

IMG_0374.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back