you guys are in the game informer

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

batmanvspredator

Flipped open my newest game informer magazine and on the second page I saw a pic of the sandiago comicon and 4 of you guys were on there. Of course of all the badass pics you would take GO figure the coolest one to put would be the preds. How cool is that so see more Attention on us than all the rest. Preds must be the coolest. RJ

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ei luj

BatmanVsPredator,

Excellent! ;)

great find! Now I have to go and find a copy; I will check Borders and Barnes & Noble....

---
Ei'luj

Ei luj

Scott, Bvs P, xdmray,

I went to my local game shop and got the magazine, its indeed the one with crackdown 2 on the cover.

It looks like the left end of the Marriott lobby picture, Elder-one, Lazrith, zubat, and lordderak.... its on page eight.

---
Ei'luj

batmanvspredator

I was hopeing for a little more from those witch blade girls on page 8. The gloves are cool but would rather see a crazy costume of hers.

Air Elmo66

I just happen to open up the new Game Informer October 2009 and on page 8 there is a cool picture of a few Predators from Comic Con '09. Looks like Elder, I think P Disc or Bovine. If you get a chance please check it out. Just wanted to share it with you guys. We are slowly getting props and recognition.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ei luj

kithunter, hez

Here's a pic of the pic, the caption says "just another normal day in San Diego during ComiCon"

IMG_0374.jpg

---
Ei'luj

IMG_0374.jpg

Kithunter

ha! just another day...if they only knew how much work went into "just another day"..

righteous photos guys...