You are one, Ugly Mutha

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is it Possible? could this really be true? surely not !!!!!

Arnie could be earmarked to re-prise his role in the Predator Franchise. As the sole survivor from the first movie we could see Arnie 20 yrs on lead a group of Young Marines into the jungle to capture the Predator.

i doubt it will ever happen, however the possibilities would be endless

Lol he's long dead. He wasn't in the chopper at the end so i'm guessing if he hadn't bled to death or got carved up he got roasted by the nuke.

Maybe they can have Arnold and Danny Glover team up and head to the Predators home world and terminate them all.

Sweet

I'd love to see an older Dutch leading some young'uns against an Predator. The idea of rescuing Royce and sniper lady would be cool.

Maybe they can have Arnold and Danny Glover team up and head to the Predators home world and terminate them all.

Sweet

Am I the only one who immediately thought of Metroid 2 when this was mentioned?

Man, I wonder where my old GB games are at...

I'd rather hear that danny glover died of old age(his character, not glover himself) then have him appear in a new predator film.

Don't get me wrong, I loved predator 2, I just didn't love that some fat old cop defeated him.

I'd love to see another Predator movie with Arnold, I don't care what he's got going in his personal life, I love watching him on the big screen.

LOL... did you see him with his shirt off... man... if THAT's fat... I'm obese.

Yeah, he was jacked...but I know where the comment came from. Glover has this bubble-butted crouch thing going on in that movie that just makes him look foolish and tubby. Wardrobe didn't do him any favors. :lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back