Yoshimitsu: Soul Calibur 5

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hamsterstyle

So I'm slowly embarking on a small/big project. I'm not sure if I'm only doing the helmet, or if I'm going to build the whole costume. But regardless. Here goes!

Part 1 was to build molds for the double masks. I built two different molds. One for the skull, and one for the mask. These were my first molds and were a ton of fun to make and sculpt.

Final Result:

I'm going to stamp out a few extra copies of the mask and paint them in some wild colors, just for giggles.

Currently I'm working on attaching the horns to the mask, which I have already split in two.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Spade

You should def work on the whole suit. Im curious as to how you'll go about making the armor.

Bizarro Lois

Sr Member
I found this thread while viewing a more recent Soul Cali costume thread. Yoshimitsu is my favorite character to play, and I never thought I'd see someone start a costume. I wanna see more pics!!!:cry:cry:cry