Unlimited Run Yokai mask from big hero 6

LB66679

So apparently I got posted on the RPF face book for my mask , well it's my cast and my friend Brian painted it for himself . It's collecting steam now so I thought I'd throw up a interest thread .

Masks are $60 for a raw cast in smooth on onyx resin and $80 painted . Each mask comes with elastic strap some sew on Velcro and some sticky back Velcro so you can make a strap .

$10 shipped in the U.S. And $20 shipped anywhere else in the world .

Ive casted a few already and have nothing but positive feed back on them .

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I have a 24" head and a pretty fat face and it fits me nicely .

Changed from rom an interest thread to unlimited run . If you want one just go ahead and message me and I'll let you know where I'm at with resin supply and whatnot .

Last edited:
Interested.

One question- What's the thickness of the mask? I'd probably want to do magnets instead of a strap, so I'd like to be able to embed them.

Thanks.

Interested.

One question- What's the thickness of the mask? I'd probably want to do magnets instead of a strap, so I'd like to be able to embed them.

Thanks.

its about 4 slush cast layers .... No idea how thick that is . You can always use flat magnets ?

I'm Extremely Interested in a Raw Cast. I've done the Joann's Plastic Mask for to long already and really need to replace it. I do lots of Children's events in my Yokai Costume and even some of the kids are starting to notice the wear on the current one. I'm working on a second temp Mask. So Shoot me details when you get farther along.

I'm Extremely Interested in a Raw Cast. I've done the Joann's Plastic Mask for to long already and really need to replace it. I do lots of Children's events in my Yokai Costume and even some of the kids are starting to notice the wear on the current one. I'm working on a second temp Mask. So Shoot me details when you get farther along.

Thats super awesome ! I started with a Joann's mask too and was sculpting from that but it ended up horribly so I started over . It's ready to go and cast just seeing if it's worth ordering more resin for .

I want to get at least 5 people on interested in this then I'll take a $20 deposit order resin and when they are ready to ship I'll take final payment .

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back