Yoda & Vader Reveal MUST SEE

Kenblomi

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was just going thru my cell phone pics and saw these pictures from a few Halloweens ago and it made me laugh, so thought I would share...

697517390_2494009352_0.jpg

697516869_2494007520_0.jpg

"Less Filling this Beverage has...Tastes Great it does..."

Last edited:
Re: Who Says "Grown Folks" Can't Dress up As Yoda?!?

Hahahahaha maybe the most unique star wars costume I have ever laid my eyes on!

Hey Thanks! I made the Chair out of a disk sled, carboard and a car seat cover... then I attached 3 pop lights around the bottom and some black material to hide my leggs... made the robe out of some burlap sacks and just used another set of rubber hands for the feet... But i think the sunglasses sell it...:cool

Here are a few more pics from past Halloweens...
DSC00329.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

all3throneroom.jpg

DSC00328copy.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

697518123_2494011877_0-1.jpg

Re: My Star Wars costumes...

Hey thanks for the complements! The Vader revealed look was something i always wanted to do because its really a pain in the a** wearing the helmet all night... so the makeup is mostly a full latex bald cap that i scored on eBay several years ago... it was fan made and came unfinished but it covered my whole head and already included the main head and face scaring... it just needed to be trimmed and painted... so i trimmed it up and cut out holes barely big enough for my ears to fit thru, and had one of my good friends, who is a very talented painter/designer, help me out with the detail on the scaring and stuff on the head piece using acrylics and then applied the head piece my self using spirit gum and lots of latex to blend the edges... then just applied water based make up with a stippling sponge to blend the burn effect... the whole make up process took about 4 hours (not including the time spent on painting the head piece) I also had some nice sith contacts from crazy eyes, and the jaw piece was made piece by piece over time from an old school rubies mask and lots of random parts bought on eBay... I was pretty pleased with the result...

The best part was the look on peoples faces when my wife's car blew a fuse under the hood on the highway and i had to jump out and fix it... not everyday u see Burnt Vader fixin a car on the highway...

Re: My Star Wars costumes...

:lol Yoda is CLASSIC! :lol

:eek Vader reveal is awesome! :eek

Love the pics! Makeup is fantastic! It would be wise to do some looking into starfortress though...not a very popular individual...to say the least...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back