YODA meets GROGU (My 1:1 V6 Yoda piece)

Cyberman

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Sideshows Baby Grogu arrived a few weeks back but he had to meet Yoda.

Attachments

• DAZ00151.JPG
    DAZ00151.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 383
  • DAZ00146.JPG
    DAZ00146.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 376
  • DAZ00145.JPG
    DAZ00145.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 332
  • DAZ00144.JPG
    DAZ00144.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 370
Great photos! This really shows how much they exaggerated the "baby eyes" on Grogu.
I think they did a great job at capturing the "baby eyes". If you look at puppies or other baby animals and even humans, you'll see that the eye feature seems bigger than the ones we/they have in adulthood. That's why we find these cute and attractive. Beside, Yoda is very, very old compared to Grogu;)

I think they did a great job at capturing the "baby eyes". If you look at puppies or other baby animals and even humans, you'll see that the eye feature seems bigger than the ones we/they have in adulthood. That's why we find these cute and attractive. Beside, Yoda is very, very old compared to Grogu;)
Yeah, but the reason they "seem" bigger, is because they have proportionately much smaller heads, while their eyes are the same size as adults (so the irises seem bigger, though they aren't actually. But because Yoda is already quite small, they had to exaggerate the iris size. In other words, this race either have shrinking irises as they age, or Grogu is a slightly different (sub)race than Yoda. Obviously overthinking this... but that's what we fan do! ;)

Yeah, but the reason they "seem" bigger, is because they have proportionately much smaller heads, while their eyes are the same size as adults (so the irises seem bigger, though they aren't actually. But because Yoda is already quite small, they had to exaggerate the iris size. In other words, this race either have shrinking irises as they age, or Grogu is a slightly different (sub)race than Yoda. Obviously overthinking this... but that's what we fan do! ;)
I personally think it’s just his species has a little variation in head shape and size, maybe they’re body proportions age and grow differently. Just guessing at this point. I do think sideshow did a great job for the budget price range on this guy

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back