Want to Buy Yoda lightsaber parts

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello there,
I'm looking for parts for my Yoda lightsaber, especially the Countach wheel and the corvette oil pan.
thank you very much (y)

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I bought a replica wheel in the meantime. still looking for the oil pan if anyone can help (y)

The Ninja

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If it helps sjanish was offering cast Oil Pan & Grips taken from the original prop, which I picked up for my Praco Yoda build.

What other parts do you still need?

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If it helps sjanish was offering cast Oil Pan & Grips taken from the original prop, which I picked up for my Praco Yoda build.

What other parts do you still need?
thanks! I'll try to contact him and see if he can help.
I am missing that brass screw at the emiter and that's it :)

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still looking just for the big brass screw that Ian showed but without crazy shipping cost if possible. If anyone has 1 or 2, I would really appreciate your help. thank you :)

Chase Butler

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still looking just for the big brass screw that Ian showed but without crazy shipping cost if possible. If anyone has 1 or 2, I would really appreciate your help. thank you :)
I just might be able to help you out with that one ;) I have several that I'm going to be sending to Dann to have him mill them down to the correct dimensions! :)

Dann

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Yep, I can do this for ya, no problem!

I'll turn them down on the lathe and I can even tap the inner hole if you're interested in that. I have a couple spares here, I'll have to check and see if a 2-56 is too large. I may have to get a 1-72, I don't think it could be a 0-80 or whatever. Maybe I could do an M2, that and the 2-56 are the smallest taps I've got at the moment.

Chase Butler

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'll turn them down on the lathe and I can even tap the inner hole if you're interested in that. I have a couple spares here, I'll have to check and see if a 2-56 is too large. I may have to get a 1-72, I don't think it could be a 0-80 or whatever. Maybe I could do an M2, that and the 2-56 are the smallest taps I've got at the moment.
I could send one of the original screws with them if that would help?

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

if this is still true, I'm still interested in that. I'm looking for 2 of them if the price is not crazy like directly from the website with 40USd of shipping cost.
cheers Dann (y)

Dann

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying that yours are in the group with Chase's, that he's mailing me?

Chase Butler

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying that yours are in the group with Chase's, that he's mailing me?
I'm shipping them out today. All I'm sending are the ones I have but if eethan is interested in a couple when I get them back we can work out sending you them :)

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ok, sorry guys I wasn't really following the precise way you were going to opperate for that, I was just proposed to get some if I wanted, so before it's too late, I'm interested by 2, but I will need to know the price for them shipped to France as I cannot spend much for that.
thank you very much (y)

Dann

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Last time I shipped a small padded envelope international, it was something like $15, so I reckon that's a close estimate for what you'd pay for shipping.