Prop Store

Yoda lamp by scottjua

Buy now for 350.00 EUR
You don't have the permission to purchase
I'm selling my spare Yoda lamp from scottjua. I want what I paid for it (price of the lamp + shipping + import taxes). I think this is interesting only for someone in the EU, since the buyer will save on import taxes and formalities (I paid these costs for multiple lamps together, so this was a lot cheaper per lamp). People in the USA are better off buying directly from scottjua (he still has some available, if I'm not mistaken).

So what do you get?

1. The lamp in new condition. Batteries are installed and lamp was only lit for a few seconds to test it out.
2. Numbered certificate.
3. Baggy to store the lamp.
4. hex wrench to open the lamp when it would need a new battery.

Will be shipped extremely well packed (off course).

YodaLamp01.jpg

YodaLamp02.jpg

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still available. Fully functional, battery included. Also bag, certificate and little wrench to replace the battery are included...

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still available. To be clear: this is one of the original run, finished by scottjua himself, including the cloth baggy, little wrechn to change the battery, and numbered certificate.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store