Yikes

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Yautja Queen

Gaaaaah! Thats a little freaky haha! I too wish I hadnt clicked lol, ;) Actually, I dont really, its quite funny! Why is he next to a bale of hay, oh god!

Nikki

This picture is hilarious haha... One day in chat Brandon linked Rule 34's website with keyword "predator"... Needless to say, this was the first pic to pop up.

Jut noticed IT has 4 inner upper teeth, so it must be SCAR, which explains it to be honest.
You read my thoughts xD

Elkman

"Hi, I'm Chris Hansen. Have you ever seen Dateline NBC? Why don't you have a seat and tell me what you going to do here today? I have the chat log right here, in case you forgot."

Ei luj

Re: MasterAnubis' observation about the teeth

Details, details, all the time DETAILS j/k ;)

Re: the pic

arrrrgh, no armor, no weapons, no intimidating PRESENCE that says "I'm the big Hunter, if u can't run with me, stay on the clanship"

grrrrrr......

kkkkkktttttt.....

'nuff said....

---
Ei'luj