Yet another spiderman recaster from the UK - Richard Hamilton, AKA - SUPERROBOTNINJA

Re: Yet another spiderman recaster from the UK - SUPERROBOTNINJA

And he has officially been banned from the RPF.

It looks like he has deleted the comments made on his FB thread and restricted access. Pretty shady for someone claiming to be innocent.

Im so glad you guys got him banned! Justice has been served this day! Yeah man, super shady.

Re: Yet another spiderman recaster from the UK - Richard Hamilton, AKA - SUPERROBOTNI

Just saw this thread. Man, it always sucks for this thing to happen, good to see that he's banned from the site at least.

Re: Yet another spiderman recaster from the UK - Richard Hamilton, AKA - SUPERROBOTNI

*still confirming details

Last edited:

He's also selling Gunhead design sub dyes.

Anyone know this guy? Tyler Wilkins. http://iconosquare.com/ultimatewebhead He seems to be selling copies of my larger asm2 frames and I'm pretty sure some of his others look like ones that a few other guys are making (OracleMadeUK for one).

I'm sorry to have to tell you this but it looks as if spider nation over on Instagram are selling your MCU lenses :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to have to tell you this but it looks as if spider nation over on Instagram are selling your MCU lenses :(

can you post a link? I'll be able to tell right away. I purposely left a few tells on these ones that are nearly impossible to remove

42248c19bdbc03ea37b85526db029cbd.jpg
26a98949f59c6ee50fcadc5477c7651e.jpg

Hard for me to get a good zoomed in look on my phone, but when I scrolled down he has an image posted of a set using the same white mesh that I currently sell with mine so I'm pretty sure he is recasting me :( Thing is, I didn't sell to him so he's had somebody else buy from me. A**hole already sells recasts of my asm2 so it's no surprise he's doing this. I don't have a FB account so I can't post on his thread to warn people not to buy them from him.

I know Tyler. I know he makes lenses out of petg plastic, I've never seen him actually put these for sale, at least not on Facebook.

Also Spider Nation is awful. We've warned the community about him before, surprised he still gets business.

Hey I just wanted to say it sucks and that the spidey community knows you're the real deal!

Sorry you have to deal with this type of stuff so much, you really do produce the best work

Hello almighty TJack! Sorry for the confusion bud, I never claimed to sell or even make copies of your work. In my quick reply to a comment I made it sound like I'm the ****** taking the credit for absolutely everything. It's a misunderstanding but I fixed it. If you look at the most recent comment to that prehistoric post. Sorry for the confusion people! I do not, nor have I ever recasted anything! I made a post on the fb spidey society clearing it all up as well.

Hello almighty TJack! Sorry for the confusion bud, I never claimed to sell or even make copies of your work. In my quick reply to a comment I made it sound like I'm the ****** taking the credit for absolutely everything. It's a misunderstanding but I fixed it. If you look at the most recent comment to that prehistoric post. Sorry for the confusion people! I do not, nor have I ever recasted anything! I made a post on the fb spidey society clearing it all up as well.

Thanks Tyler, I appreciate your response and for posting to clear up the original comments that lead to the misunderstanding.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back