Yes, another Back to the Future collection

MAKE BELIEVE

Master Member
Glass cabinet was getting too crowdy so decided to take it all off and take separate pics. BTTF (trilogy) is probably the movie with more props (paper and non paper) so it's impossible to take pics of all the stuff and to have it all on display. I went for the major props.
Some of the paper props (mainly the larger ones) do not have the accurate measurements.

Last but not the least I'd like to dedicate this thread to "our" beloved Diana, former member and sadly no longer with us. It's been some years but she will always be remembered, especially for her passion on BTTF and her full cooperation trying to find props to other members. The USA TODAY newspaper I got from her.
THANK YOU DIANA

PIC2.jpg
PIC1.jpg
PIC3.jpg
PIC4.jpg
PIC5.jpg
PIC6.jpg
PIC7.jpg
PIC8.jpg
PIC9.jpg
PIC10.jpg
PIC11.jpg
PIC12.jpg
PIC13.jpg
PIC14.jpg
PIC15.jpg
PIC16.jpg

Last edited:
There's not a day I don't think of Diana :(

Awesome pieces! Looks great! Can see some of my graphics too! :)

Thanks Emma. Yes that’s true; some of the work you made and kindly shared. I miss those days here at the forum where we were almost like a community / family and when we were all doing the same props – BTTF, Indy, GB Hotel, etc and sharing them and exchanging ideas. Sadly the forum changed (or the people) and that’s why I no longer come here everyday as I used to and only post occasionally (not much point posting anymore…)

As to Diana, yes, sadly she left us too soon. Too, too soon. I thought a lot of her when I was puting my BTTF paper props in order, especially when I saw the USA TODAY newspaper she so kindly got for me. Then I came across something I completely forgot I had printed – the newspaper article that you and I made when she passed away.

Where ever she is I hope she’s in peace.

Thanks mate.
Nice "seeing" you here! How are you?
I’m epic man. Had a bit of a health scare in Feb. Out of the blue I was rushed to the ER and they discovered a benign brain tumor that was the size of an apricot! My surgeon was a rock star, and confirmed by my MRI after I got out that the entire tumor was removed. Months of intense therapy and I was back at work June 1st.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back