Yellow Y-wing pics needed

Lynn TXP 0369

Sr Member
Does anyone have good pics of the yellow Y-wing with the TIE fighter kill mark on it's nose as pictured from SW Chronicals on page 111?

I don't know if this particular Y-wing has been around on display or not or if anyone has got some really good large hi-res pics of the two front and back pics from the SW Chronicals on page 111.

Anyhelp will be great if you can.

Thanks,
Lynn

I don't think the reference you're asking for exists, or if it does, was never put into any circulation.

Except for the Chronicles pic and the one on the Behind the Magic CD I have not seen any other pics of this Y variant. The only one's that have been on exhibit AFAIK are the Yellow/Gold, the Red, and the Bill George models.

Are you mainly looking for the paint scheme, or the detail configurations?

<div class='quotetop'>(1138 @ Jun 16 2006, 10:29 AM) [snapback]1262619[/snapback]</div>
Except for the Chronicles pic and the one on the Behind the Magic CD I have not seen any other pics of this Y variant. The only one's that have been on exhibit AFAIK are the Yellow/Gold, the Red, and the Bill George models.
Are you mainly looking for the paint scheme, or the detail configurations?
[/b]

Thats what I was afraid of.. :(

I'm looking for paint details which I think I can nail down, but I need pipe details, the Y-wing on page 110 of SW CHronicals is close to this Y, but a little different.

IMO this is the best looking Y with the TIE kill mark on it.

Lynn

<div class='quotetop'>(moffeaton @ Jun 16 2006, 09:55 AM) [snapback]1262608[/snapback]</div>
I don't think the reference you're asking for exists, or if it does, was never put into any circulation.
[/b]

I was afraid of that. :(

Lynn

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back