yeah right

Though I disagree with the outcome, the picture's very good. If it had been P1, Wolf, or either of the Elder's, the roles in this pic would have been reversed!

Also isn't the "other Venom-ish thing" called Carnage? I could be wrong, though.

Naaw carnage is all red but it could be the artist's take on the character. Spider Man could never take Carnage or Venom by himself he always needed help. So he either called Iron Man...Harry....or heck anybody that could help. And ya right Boba Fett could not even kill Han Solo he can't kill a Predator. BS!

boba fett would get his ass kicked........remember this is a character that died in one of the lamest ways in ROTJ

Complete disagree with that picture. I hate Star Wars and theres no way he'd take down a predator. Preds the ultimate hunter.

As for the first picture, Carnage is the 1st offspring of Venom. The other symbiote pictured with venom is called Anti-Venom, he's 1 of Venoms 8 offspring.

Correction boba didn't die he escaped from the sarlac after the movie.And Boba does pack some awsome fire power but so does the predator.It would be tough just depends on the predator.

I love star wars just the one thing that pisses me off is all the great characters do all there bad ass things in books/comic books. Like Darth Maul is a badass but gets punked...samething with grevious,bobo and Jango. But ya there is no way a Bobo can beat a Predator.

Yea. Star Wars has the coolest characters with the worse deaths. Like the ""oh-so-powerful" Emperor of the Friggn Dark side just get tossed over by his apprentice.
I was pissed when Darth Maul got sliced and laughed when Boba fell into the Sarlacc. Rumors has it that either in the Star Wars Novels or comics that Boba escaped the sarlacc by blasting a hole in its stomach and tunnel his way out. Again writers BS attempt to redeem a badly written death ending.

Ya comics had it where he survived got a robot torso and legs and then got his ass kicked again and nothing was left of him but a brain and Luke took him off life support.

Yea. Star Wars has the coolest characters with the worse deaths. Like the ""oh-so-powerful" Emperor of the Friggn Dark side just get tossed over by his apprentice.
I was pissed when Darth Maul got sliced and laughed when Boba fell into the Sarlacc. Rumors has it that either in the Star Wars Novels or comics that Boba escaped the sarlacc by blasting a hole in its stomach and tunnel his way out. Again writers BS attempt to redeem a badly written death ending.

According to my starwars visual dictionary(yeah, I have one, so what, wanna fight about it :) ?) it says he did escape but it took him years to recover from the wounds and regain his reputation

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back