Unlimited Run Yavin 4 scanner motor casts ** 4th of July sale, $100 off.

trooper

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
********************************************************* 4th of July SALE *************************************************************************

im doing a 4th of July sale on the kit, $100 off :D
so the price is $125 plus shipping
I will run this from now until the end of day Friday the 5th
I will ship world wide

pm me if you would like a yavin motor kit, also please give me your address so I can reply with a shipping cost

happy 4th of July !!!

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

these motors were cast in several parts to be able to paint individually and detail to look real. each part has incredible detail and nearly all parts have NO seams. these casts are so exact to the original parts that the original screw sizes will assemble most of the assemblies.
the kit will come with everything needed to assemble the motors
1 all resin parts
2 screws nuts and bolts for assembly
3 resin screw driver greeble
4 same color/size wires used on the real motors
5 2x small brass plates for the trigger

these kits are $225 plus the cost of shipping

if you would like a set, please pm me your shipping address and paypal id, I will send you an invoice.

Attachments

Last edited:

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looking great Jerry

Are you using some kind of adapter to join the two motors?
Without removing the pins, they are offset...know what I mean?

trooper

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looking great Jerry

Are you using some kind of adapter to join the two motors?
Without removing the pins, they are offset...know what I mean?
the kit does not have those pins, they are not seen at all so I did not make them. if builders want to offset the motors they can drill holes in the correct places and use threaded rod and nuts. maybe even use some epoxy putty to make an adaptor

t2sides

Sr Member
I just received my kit from Trooper!! All I can say is AMAZING!! Like really AMAZING!! The quality is beyond PERFECT, and you'd swear you are looking and handling the real motors!!! If you are even CONSIDERING getting these, get them! You WON'T be disappointed!! Thanks for doing these Jerry, and I'll work up a build thread as soon as I get started!
Sean

trooper

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just received my kit from Trooper!! All I can say is AMAZING!! Like really AMAZING!! The quality is beyond PERFECT, and you'd swear you are looking and handling the real motors!!! If you are even CONSIDERING getting these, get them! You WON'T be disappointed!! Thanks for doing these Jerry, and I'll work up a build thread as soon as I get started!
Sean
thank you very much for the kind words Sean :D
I look forward to seeing your build

nailuj

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Mine arrived today. They are just stunning. Thank you Jerry
As t2sides said, you really do feel like you are handling the real thing. Thoroughly recommend them to all.
I'm a happy man !

3DImpact

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
OMG - that looks GREAT! I know these motors well and those look exactly like the real thing. Super well done!

Dan

trooper

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
im doing a 4th of July sale on the kit, $100 off :D
so the price is $125 plus shipping
I will run this from now until the end of day Friday the 5th
I will ship world wide

pm me if you would like a yavin motor kit, also please give me your address so I can reply with a shipping cost

happy 4th of July !!!

mgoob

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is another "looks like injection moulded" kit by Jerry.
I highly recommend this!