Yautja Race, Stories, and Beyond

if you want. go to the links to see the other characters that i drew on my Deviantart user. i might not be able to post anymore because my mom doesnt trust me. say, wat does Thwei mean??? B)

Tracing Roots
Day 5-

i feel it's only natural that these alien hunters are hunting us. i mean, if you look at the similar way we humans hunt, their way is no different, only the fact that they are more advanced than we are. i dont favor in hunting i have a feeling of how fun it would be to do so. i think the hunters chasing us are having the time of their life, though they dont put much enthusiasm into it. for them, its probably like playing a hard video game and stressing to beat it. on the third day, me and Josolyne strolled across the jungle to find any possible food. it was going terrible until we saw something parachuting down from the sky. it looked like some sort of box. me and Josolyne looked at each other and decided to see what it was. five minutes of running and we found a large, 1 meter wide box that was strangely designed.

"have any idea on what it is," Josolyne asked.

"probably something alien," i said. "probably a trap."

suddenly, the box shifts faster than my breath turned heavily and the lid opened. me and Josolyne took a few steps back, but the smell coming out of the box made me more hungry than i already was. i walked closer towards the box and looked down to see food :p but there was only bread, turky meat, mayo, cheese, a knife, 6 things of Aquafina water and three big bags of Doritos ;) but at least we had something to eat :devil: "i dont think it's a trap. i think they need us in good condition for a good hunt," i said.

"your just saying that because you're hungry!" Josolyne said.

"so, it's true," i replied indulging myself with some chips :p

"oh my god," Josolyne complained. "and i thought you were the smart one here."

"i am," i said. "that's why im eating."

"oh my god!" josolyne complained some more. "oh well then. B) can we at least carry that thing back to the cave!?"

"indulging here." :popcorn: ........."okay fine."

be carried that thing for about 20 minutes. we took several breaks. but made our destination. the only problem was getting the big box in. we struggled getting the box in between the trees. the universe made matters worse by having us hear a roar traveling towards us from afar in the jungle.

it was time to start pushing and kicking. the box was just too big and heavy. we heard the sound coming closer towards us and we just pushed and kicked for our lives...and our stomachs. "i think we should take several steps back and charge at the box," i suggested.

"okay!" Josolyne said. as i said, we took several steps back.

"ready...GO!!!" we charged like angry bulls, jumped and kicked the box into the cave. i saw the thing that was following us. it was some type of horned monster on all fours charging at us. we dashed across the tree wall and made it into the cave as well.

we waited to see what the creature was capable of. it seemed to know where we were but couldnt sense it. it started sniffing around for scents so it could find us. i had an idea. in my backpack was a perfume that had a great scent. i partially opened the perfume and threw it outside as far as i could. several seconds later, the hound-like creature walked back and ran towards the perfume. once it got there, it started sniffing it and twirled around in a crazily matter. it was like the perfume is like weed for those hounds. i just had to laugh at that Josolyne was wondering why, but as i explained, she laughed as well. as the creature ran off we unpacked the box.

and once we did the bottom opened up for us to see three weapons!!! these predators must really want the hunt to be challenging. in the box was an AE-90 assault rifle(afterlife enforcer), MD-35 Ballistic rifle (Mass destructor), and M12(Minigun 12 so called because it it is specially designed to have 12 barrels of great calibur). today was our lucky day, but i know why there was three of everything in this box. one set would've been for Larry if he were alive. those sons of bitches got him though. we also found some ammow for each of the three weapons and three first aid kits. we took them out and placed them on the wall. "what do we do now," i asked.

"i guess we should wait," Josolyne said. "we need to put our abilities to the test. and we also need to see what those fuckers are fully capable of."

"ok," i said plainly. "i guess we should waid untill tomorrow then."

"that's the plan."

we carefully took small amounts of food. we had no idea how long we'd be in this planet... or how long we'd live...

on the fourth day. we went out with our weapons; i with the AE-90 and Josolyne with the MD-35. we found the pool of mud and covered ourselves in some of it so we wouldnt be easily detected for the low amount of time that it could. we travelled east to find the hunters' camp site to see what they were up to. we hid in the trees and bushes to see what was going on. i could see the small one still strapped on the pillar. it let out several roars of anger before one of the big ones smacked him in the head. i figured out that the smaller one seemed to be some sort of prey to the larger ones. how sad... i also saw another one of those big creatures with the other two. it was tending to four of those hound-like creatures we saw earlier. man! these ******** are really like us humans. thats the messed up thing. i saw another one carrying a dead body. i took out binoqulars(i never knew how to spell it) to see what it was and. it was Larry. my breathing went down the hard road as i first gazed at his face. "they have Larry's body," i wispered.

"oh no," Josolyne said in sorrow.

i saw that one of the hunters plunged his hand into Larry's back and pulled out his spine along with his skull. that reminded me that before, i saw some human and alien spines and skulls put up as a trophy like that. and now, Larry is their new prize! "**********, they are too much like us, in their own way," i said in anger.

the hunter just gave the rest of Larry's body to the hounds. and the four just nibbled at it. that just pissed me of, so i got Josolyne's ballistic rifle and went into firing position. i was aiming at the dogs. i adjusted the binoqular on the weapon so i could get a clear shot. i took the shot at the horned head of one of them. once the first one fell the other hounds and the hunters were alert. even the smaller one on the piller was. i took another shot at at one of the hounds. this one groaned in agony for a second and died. i felt good for getting my first two kills.

"Marella!" Josolyne wispered. "your being targeted!"

i looked on my abdominal area and saw three red dots. suddenly, i heart a firing noise, looked up and dodged the luminescent thing aiming at me. me and Josolyne knealed down. "here's your weapon back," i gave her weapon back and took mine and ran off. one of the hunters roared at the remaining two hounds(which i thought meant to look for us). i didnt have anymore perfume anymore so me and Josolyne ran southwest. i had to devise a plan quick

i climbed one of the climbable trees and waited for the two hounds to come, while Josolyne stood between two trees as bait. we heard the hounds coming closer and closer by the second. i saw both of them. they were staring at Josolyne. one of them decided to charge. but it couldnt survive my full automatic assault rifle long enough to even touch Josolyne. in rage, the other one recklessly charged at her, unaware that i existed. and Josolyne took a shot at it with her rifle. she kind of let it come too close at her, so it kind of died on top of her. i got off the tree and helped her. when she got up we ran towards the cave. i stopped and thought for a second. "whats wrong, Marella," Josolyne wondered.

"i need to test something," i said. "go in the cave and wait for me."

"Marella! this is no time to be making stupid decisions!"

"im not. i just need to test something."

"sigh... i hope you stay alive," Josolyne grunted and dashed into the cave. i ran off in the direction that the hounds were following us. i found the two dead bodies that me and Josolyne killed. i stood there waiting for the hunters to come. i see an menacing invisible figure jumping from tree to tree. it dropped down in my area. and stood there just like i did. he looked down at his dead bitch pups and roared at me. i mounted my weapon, ready to attack. the hunter's right fist clenched and uniquely designed dual blades came out of his vambrace. damn, what would i give to have that thing. i saw something on his left shoulder. i figured it was one of the things that was firing at me and Larry. it was targeted at me. on the upper right side of his mask flashed a red glow that followed my chest area. i smiled and as it fired, i moved swiftly to the right as i shot at unarmored parts of his body. the hunter charged at me with his wrist blades with green blood comming down from his leg. i dodged his attack and tested its strength by punching it on the side of his back. "oww!" that really hurt. i backed away and once the hunter was eyeing me. he took a shot with his shoulder gun which i barely even dodged. i fired as i dodged his blasts and dealed more damage that seemed to slowly kill the hunter.

he took out a disk from which 6 blades sprouted out from and threw it at me. that one i couldnt dodge so easily. the bladed dist got me on my upper arm. it hurt so bad that i wondered if the disc could easily cut my arm off if i wasnt lucky. it was a good thing that i could still use that arm though. the disc flew back to the hunter's hand like a boomerant. instead of shooting the hunter in random places, i decided to start getting him in the abdominal area. i kept on firing at his stomach. it kept coming at me with his shoulder gun and wrist blades but i was lucky to dodge. i fired the last bullets in the load of ammo. i reached in my pocket and loaded more ammow and kept my target at the hunter. he was shaking a little bit. i could tell that i weakened it(i reckon a little bit). it stared at me to keep a look. suddenly, he looked away and ran off to his camp. "yippe!" i yelled in triumph. i finally learned that these things can be killed. i tested this because i figured if the hounds can be killed this easily, then it might be hard to kill the real hunters, but we could. i wanted to see how much it takes just to kill them. genius right!?

i went back into the cave and told Josolyne my experience. she thought i was as high as the hound was when it sniffed the perfume.

"come on," i said. "we wouldnt get anywhere if we didnt know that these aliens can be killed."

"but at least let me know next time so i can see for myself."

"but since i told you to go into the cave, if i were to die, at least you'd survive."

"man... you are smart," Josolyne said.

"pretty ironic, being a Latina and all," i said.

"your a Latina," Josolyne asked in surprise. "i thought you were white."

"i get that alot," i said. "this skin lies."

we rested for the rest of that day. i spent this fith day writing again.

Actually the Perry novels are what is often called tier two cannon which is still official cannon but is not as important as what was on screen, or tier one cannon. As for Taxonomy of teeth and loosing them as one grows older there is an example of this on our own planet (however it is extinct)..... The T-rex. The juvenile T-rex by the name of Jane is located in Rockford IL has way more teeth than the adult version Sue in Chicago.

Actually the Perry novels are what is often called tier two cannon which is still official cannon but is not as important as what was on screen, or tier one cannon. As for Taxonomy of teeth and loosing them as one grows older there is an example of this on our own planet (however it is extinct)..... The T-rex. The juvenile T-rex by the name of Jane is located in Rockford IL has way more teeth than the adult version Sue in Chicago.

Some people may use is as back round fluff (fluff being the pieces written about canon from canon without being canon), but that doesn't make it official in anyway. The only canon is that which is produced by 20th Century Fox.

Fluff is okay for use when you're writing your own fan fic or just looking for fun, but fluff should never be treated as canon.

i drew two scenes from Tracing Roots

here's the scene where Marella, Larry, and Josolyne find the Rogues' campgrounds and Ichaukopaka strapped on a pillar

http://fav.me/d2wsf4k

i wouldve added "let me go or i'll kill you!!!" but i was in a drawing rush. i was eager to show this to you guys.

and heres the scene where Marella fights the Rogue that kept the predator hounds and won.

http://fav.me/d2wsfbe

You're all lucky to have seen the movie Before me, but i can say this; don't forget the production crew called them Super cuz they were apparently supposed to be different from the Classic Predator which i understand it; happened to be one of their Prisoners along with the humans, right? I mean it's not the same as giving them a "Super Status cuz they have something better than the Classic Predator((Yautja)) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
You're all lucky to have seen the movie Before me, but i can say this; don't forget the production crew called them Super cuz they were apparently supposed to be different from the Classic Predator which i understand it; happened to be one of their Prisoners along with the humans, right? I mean it's not the same as giving them a "Super Status cuz they have something better than the Classic Predator((Yautja)) :p

The thing is that what the production crew called them or intended for them still isn't canon.

As to seeing the movie, just wait for it ondemand... its not worth paying for seeing it in theaters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tracing Roots
Day 7-

i would've wrote yesterday... but i felt so uneasy. i was in deep sorrow. right now, Ichaukopaka is with me. i know you dont know who that is but ill explain.

we were ambushed... our cave, no more. me and Josolyne ran off with our weapons. the Yautja that had the alien dogs came at us. he used his wrist blades on Josolyne's chest. she was terribly injured. the ants would consider this a red flood. i shot at the hunter beast. he seemed to be at full health and knocked me to a tree. the other two hunters came at me also with their shoulder cannons i was quick to dodge. the one who had Josolyne came at me too with a bladed disk. i dodged that too. i used the minigun and shot at all the hunters.

"M-Marella!" Josolyne screamed. "leave me!"

"noo!" i yelled. "you cant die!"

"just leave!" Josolyne demanded while dying. "save yourself.

no! it was a very difficult descision to make. i ran off. the one who had Josolyne threw another bladed disk at me. it got stuck to a tree. i was quick to pull it off. i looked back to see the devil plunge his hand into Josolynes back and pulled outthe thing i didnt want to depict as Josolyne. she would remain their trophy! i ran back to the hunters' camp. i leaped past all the bones of i-dont-wanna-know and found the pillars. i was in rage and considered all the advantages that i could take. i looked at the small captive hunter on a pillar. the poor, angry thing was suffering. "hey," i said to it.

its bluish eyes opened and werent so happy to see me. " i know you want to get out of this pillar, dont you," i said to it. "you must have some sort of grudge against those giant monsters. i do too, so i am offering assistance for you if you may assist me also. i know that in your condition, you wont be able to survive on your own. that's why you need my help. i need your strength. maybe together, we can survive in this planet."

i heard the most monsterous thing i have ever heard in my life coming from the strapped creature, "yes!"

my heart beat hard befor i got scared. that's how creepy it was. "w-w-wellll...m-my name...is Marella"

"i... am Ichaukopaka."

"o-ookay..."

i took the bladed disk and cut off the rope that kept him up. he fell with a bang. he got up and stared at me. he gave off the k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k... i think i dont exaggerate that sound enough because these creatures do it often...VERY often! "c-can i trus," Ichaukopaka asked.

"yes, you can trust me. if you couldnt, i'd be dead"

"well then. allow me to get armor on," he said. it would seem that he isnt that great at speech. i saw his armor scattered across the floor. while he was putting it on. i looked down in deep sorrow. i couldnt believe that she was dead! Josolyne! i looked up in a major piss-off mood. "**** them all," i said to myself. "they will go to hell!"

"were to go?" Ichaukopaka said.
"my hiding spot was destroyed," i said. "Ichau. can i call you Ichau. do you have anywhere to go?"

"i dont have place," he said.

"crap, then we must travel somewhere with good food and water because i lost my supplies," i said.

"sou."

"what?"

"sout."

"south?" i asked. he nodded and ran south. i was quick to follow. the path was a bit rocky, with large rocks and what we found at the end was a pool of water. i also saw some small strange creatures. from where i was standing, they seemed to have one eye and a tiny mouth. they were on all six. Ichau took out his own diabolic bladed disc . i'm not going to to say it, but we had a discusting lunch. but at least we were being filled up. later on... "lets go now," Ichau said. i couldnt be happier. we walked north this time and i loaded up my weapon, the AE and Ichau had all his ready too. he had an extending spear, wrist blades, a shoulder cannon, and four bladed discs. lucky ass! all i had was my gun ant a bladed disc that i stole.

running towards the camp of the devils, we ran with caution, trying to avoid the dreadlocked things. we passed my destroyed cave hideout and ran further south. the trees and bushes all looked the same and i could easily get confused on where to go if i didnt have a compass. i was still confused even. it's a surprise that these hunters can use their masks to locate places(well thats what i think they were doing). i got out of the jungle and broke wind and bone on the death camp.

Tracing Roots
Day 7 continued-

Ichau looked at his left vambrace, and pressed buttons at the bottom. there were five ot these things that he pressed in certain ways. he took of the first one and placed it gently on the ground and covered it.

"oh my god!" i said. "you have landmines too."

"noo. k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k. these tings can pley many roles."

"still, you have all the good stuff," i said. he would place more of them in random areas where we were heading. the hunters seemed to be sleeping in tents. Ichau took something from this tool kit he had on his left back from which his shoulder canon was attatched to. it was similar to a match but it looked plastic in some ways. he lit it up, snuck by one of the tents and through it on the covering. "we hide," Ichau whispered. i quickly ran trying not to hit bones and stormed into the jungle. i kept a close eye on what was going on. Ichau came and jumped up the trees, which i couldnt belive. he took the high end. and i was supposed to be the free meat? i heard an angry roar coming from the burning tent. i whispered to an invisible Ichaukopaka, "hey, i'm going to get some mud."

i ran off to the place where me, Josolyne, and Larry fell down...sigh... i get depressed writing about them i jumped strait in and had the most ironic incident since ive been on this planet; apparently, i jumped in the wrong area and i nearly sank completely in the mud. as i was sinking i walked slowly to she shallow end, hoping not to die in what i thought was alien ****. as i god to the shallow end, i heard more roars. "MARELLA!" uh oh, Ichau was in trouble! i Quickly got out of the mud and stormed around the Mud/**** pool and headed towards the camp. when i got there, i didnt see him. "Ichau!" i yelled. "ICHAU!!!" i looked around to find a frightening familiar face: the alien hunter that i dueled with two days before. he seemed to be all patched up. it gave off a mimic of Ichau's voice "MARELLA!". it could use it's mask to mimic voices. seriously, theres too much to these bitches, Ichau included unfortunately.

"you have some problems, killing Josolyne," i said with venom. "you know that?"

"****...happens," the devil said.

"i am Meskeepu," he said. "it's time to have a more honorable fight this time. you have proven yourself a great foe."

he removed his shoulder cannon for some weird reason. he also removed all of his bladed disks. there were two tube-looking things attatched to the left side of his mask. Ichau didnt have one though. i guess it was for air supply. maybe Meskeepu needs it to hunt creatures on a planet with toxic air or something. anyway, he removed the tubes and removed his mask as well. what i saw was a face that made me think Ichau looked all right. his forehead looked like ****. his face looked like **** as well.

all i had to say was, "your one ugly ************." i felt that was something many people would say.

the creature roared at me with disbelief. "now its your turn." i did as he said. if it was some sort of honorable code, then ill be glad to be part of it. i removed by gun and took out the bladed disk that i stole from him. the being charged at me with might. he took me down so hard that it was as if i got hit by a car. he got me to the floor and prepared to plunge his blades at me. i blocked with the disk nand got him in the chest. i got from under him. he grabbed my leg and threw me foward. this bitch was strong. he literally threw me off the ground, and the air time was like 3 seconds! i landed with a bang. it hurt so bad. but i wasnt gonna let that stop me.

i saw Meskeepu running towards me. he tried to swipe me again and again, i blocked the attack. his roaring started to annoy me out of my mind. this time, i came at him with all hope that i would at least hit him twice. please lend me this one hit, God! unfortunately, He wasnt on my side; Meskeepu grabbed my attacking arm and threw me like trash again. :rolleyes: i got back up. Meskeepu tried to slice me some more. all i was able to do was block and dodge. his speed was great, in fact. i had to find some way to get him at close range. if i try to throw the disk at long range, he will just deflect it somewhere else and i'd be ******.

i wasnt so sure about throwing it at close range but i gave it a shot. i blocked his attack one last time and i threw the disc at him. to my surprise, it worked! it got the side of his body and he was bleeding. Meskeepu kneeled down covering his wound. he looked up at me and charged at me again i dodged and ran the other way to get the disk back. i knew he was angry so i kept a distance from him. that was revealed to be a grave mistake. Meskeepu held his arm up in my direction. the blades retracted. a second later, they sprang out from the vambrace. they were targeted at me! they were so fast that i had no time to dodge. instead i tried to block them with my disk, but the amount of speed was too fast and when i blocked them, the impact nearly broke my wrist. it still hurt though, i had to switch to my left hand.

i looked back to see Meskeepu with a spere that extended as well. is there anything that these hunters have that dont extend? other than the shoulder cannon? i guess not...

Meskeepu came at me with the spear. he kept on trying to whack and stab me, and it was a pain trying to dodge. my adrenaline was the only thing that kept me alive. i tried throwing the disk again at close range, but this time, Meskeepu deflected my attack. he took that very opportunity to knock be down with his stupid stick. lying half dead on the ground, i was on my back. when i took that swipe, i saw the stars of the universe. the lights faded away and i saw Meskeepu right over me. he was about to make his killing strike, but why couldnt i move? it didnt seem like he hit me hard, but it would seem so since i cant avoid the last move that was about to happen. i only had seconds left, and i'm only barely gaining control over my body. Meskeepu thrusted his spear down, and in a flash reflex, i grabbed my disk and blocked the killing move. i sat up and got Meskeepu in the stomach.

he groaned in pain and thats just what i wanted to hear; this bitch dying. i got him in the chest next. what do you know, i got this big predator on its knees! i plunged the disk once more on the side of his back and drove it downward. there was alot of glowing green blood on him. it doesnt match with the blood red sun above us, but it still indulged me to know that Meskeepu was finally dead! but not enough! :D i let him fall on his front side, so i could make certain cuts to Meskeepu's back. i carelessly cut off the ribs(at least, thats what i thought they were) from his spine. i cut the pelvic area off of it also. i cut off all around the spine and i pulled the spine from Meskeepu's ****** up body. all this was in uncontrolled rage. i kept on pulling untill all of the spine was partially removed from the body. i now had one more thing to do... i used the disk to cut off the neck area. i gave my finall pull and i claimed my prize: Meskeepu's head and spine. "thats right! **** happens!" i yelled at the head. now then, when he got me down on the floor, i could swear i felt something hard. it didnt seem like any ordinary rock. it seemed more stranger that that. i dropped my disk and trophy and felt the ground with my hands. indeed, there was something out of place in the ground. i dug up a little bit, and... OH MY GOD!!! i landed on the landmine!!! it's a wonder, no, a miracle how i'm not blown to bits!

Tracing Roots
Day 7 continued2-

i searched in the tents, but nada... now, i know there were 2 other hunters, but i wouldnt assume something as awkward as they searching for Ichau...RRRROOOOOOOOWWWWRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i guess so. i stormed out one of the tents. it seemed that the spear that Meskeepu threw at me was still around. i grabbed it off the bony floor of death, and tried to trace the direction of the roar. i followed it and ran back into the forest. storming across the large bushes and trees, i sprinted desperately into what i thought was Ichau in danger, or a trap. one way or another, both of us would probably be killed by the colossal hunters. i saw two dark figures going about at each other. my vision wasnt good enough as i was meters away. the one on the jumped over the bigger figure and as i ran closer, i saw it give a swipe. the bigger one got back at it.

i got closer to see Ichau bruised by the big predator. i ran evermore desperately and stopped about 3-4 meters from him. i didnt want to get badly beat up by the big guy either. "ichau!" he looked at me as i looked at him. i was so worried that he might die. but why? "LOOK OUT!!!!!" be both yelled at each other. i didnt take a second to see what was behind me. i just took out my disk and swiped high up behind me. i saw nothing but glowing green liquid form floating 7 feet in mid-air. it seemed to line what i thought was the neck. finally, some electric static moved about the empty space and formed a large hunter devil. it didnt move a muscle but just stood there staring at me. it seemed to nod its head down, but why is it nodding. its my enemy for crying out lowd. the hed nodded evermore and seemed to disconnect from the neck and fell to the ground along with the rest of the body. OH THAT'S WHY HE WAS NODDING! :D but anyways, yay! i have another prize, and this time, a decapitated one. ;)

i wasnt paying attention at all! all this drama of a falling head got me distracted from Ichaukopaka. i turned around to see a bruised creature falling as slowly and painfully as the sun falling into the horizon. "Ichau!" i wanted to run towards him, but he gave a hand saying "no."

"i-i do this alone." he said. i couldnt believe him!

"no!" i yelled. "if this is some sort of ******* code of honor that you follow, its rediculous! let me help you."

"no. i be fine."

tears flooded my eyes and drained down my cheeks, but why? why do i feel so emotional towards Ichau. he is a monster. and alien whos purpose is no different from the bigger ones. so why would i cry for Ichau. i was able to hold it in for Larry and josolyne, but how can i express more for Ichaukopaka!? "please dont die." i said to him. i dont even know why i said that?

"whoever wins...we lose." i heard those cold words come from Ichau's mouth. what? Ichau, are you trying to tell me that you hunters hunt to the end? you hunt the most dangerous of beings in this galaxy so you can fight to the death? indulge yourselves with the skulls of your prey as an ornament of your victory? and if you dont, you never retreat? you never back down? you hunt until you find a death-defying prey that you try desperately to kill, but you fail? you must've already known death would become of you. but why didnt i? you've known this whole time that you will fall to a greater hunter. but why didnt i? the ones ive killed knew this. but why didnt i? they knew i was a predator, as they were. but...why...didnt...i?

i watched Ichau fight the enemy thinking this. i saw how he enjoyingly attacked the last big hunter and got beat up in the process. the words he told me echoed in my now-empty mind. i had nothing to think about but those great words. they made so much sense to me. no matter what happened to Ichau, these words kept him going. it was his drive. it was every hunters' drive. but these words were stronger with Ichaukopaka than anyother. despite the fatal wounds delt to him, Ichau stood standing. even if he had won this fight, he knew somehow, he would die of another. no matter what, even if he died in this battle, i knew he wanted to at least kill the big hunter first. i can see the blood of both the proud hunters being mixed together and glowing together in the evergrowing darkness. we all could sense it, even me. once the sun has fully set, one or both of the hunters would fall.

i have seen that i'm starting to become lazier and lazier as i type this story up. so i will have to make a few changes to how i post. i will save all of the Tracing Roots moments to my Gmail account, and i will continue the story there. and whenever i post something new to this topic of a story or something like that, it will be complete.

In The Archives:

Serpent Hide
-
they say when they descend on an unknown serpent(xenomorph) infested planet. they find a serpent-like Yautja. its in ancient folklore that this being, called Serpent Hide, would live with these xenomorphs and hunt them at the same time. Serpent Hide is much keener than the others. the only form of Yautja tech that Serpent Hide has is the helm. everything else, even the clothes on his back are made of some part of serpents that he hunted. many tellings of him coming to save those lost on his planet, the Yautja are seen to be losing it. but who knows, maybe it's just their imagination. though, it takes imagination to see. as said in the old legend, being in a serpent-infested planet, Serpent Hide ought to have the title of Killer of the Swarm, as other great hunters do. it is also said that Rogue Yautja left him on the planet to tie as a baby, seeing that he is a Noble.

decades later, a Yautja with the hide and parts of a serpent is reported to be seen. he is said to be equipped with the tail bone of a serpent, a bladed tail end of a queen serpent as a sword, and a black bio-helmet to add to the dark figure, this mysterious being is nicknamed Serpent Hide.

http://fav.me/d2x9389

I agree fully. While the Perry novels were enjoyable, they are still just approved fan-made fiction.

Hate to just jump in so late to the party... I agree with this statement. But I feel as though it applies to all the movies after the the original Predator. The P2 story line, creature design and other tid bits most accurately followed the essence of P1, it kind of just put the predator into a different setting (city, raher than jungle). The AVP series is just a live action comic. I don't feel anyone should take those films seriously. Those films, along with the new Predators film are in somewhat of a completely different universe. They use completely different ideas and use them in a story. I like the story lines of P1 and P2 and would like to base my beliefs off of those films. Ideas of the predators' culture is left to the eye of the beholder....it's your choice on which movie(s)/ "fodder" to base your beliefs off of.

Hate to just jump in so late to the party... I agree with this statement. But I feel as though it applies to all the movies after the the original Predator. The P2 story line, creature design and other tid bits most accurately followed the essence of P1, it kind of just put the predator into a different setting (city, raher than jungle). The AVP series is just a live action comic. I don't feel anyone should take those films seriously. Those films, along with the new Predators film are in somewhat of a completely different universe. They use completely different ideas and use them in a story. I like the story lines of P1 and P2 and would like to base my beliefs off of those films. Ideas of the predators' culture is left to the eye of the beholder....it's your choice on which movie(s)/ "fodder" to base your beliefs off of.

i think the writers of those movies were just adding a little background to the whole universes of AVP and Predator.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back