Yard Sale -- Storm Trooper Blaster, Anakin Glove and Yoda Saber Greebies

Prop Store

victory201

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A rather eclectic assortment of items for sale.

First up is a de-milled sterling storm trooper blaster. The barrel and receiver have both been welded closed, the bolt has been welded (so the bolt will not move) and the chamber completely removed (so the breech is open). The trigger does move (but only because there is nothing to trigger). The blaster has been welded back together rather smoothly. I am including the genuine M38A2 scope that is attached along with the rubber grips. $1,150

Second is a Ghost Host Vader mask -- SOLD!!!!

Third is Anankin's glove from the prequels. I got this on the RFP, but I don't remember who made it. It is about a size large glove. One thing to note, when the lining was sewn, some of the padding was on the wrong side and is exposed, but it is solid (and not noticeable when glove is worn). $65

Fourth is a set of greebies for a Yoda visual dictionary light saber. This is the accurate emitter from a Fujimi/Testors 1/16 Lamborghini Countach model kit -- the front wheel -- still on the sprue (sorry for the pictures -- couldn't quite get in focus). Also included is a couple brass screws of the right length to attach the emitter to a Praco flash, a pair of PEM self-clinching nuts and a screw for the nut (has to be cut to fit).

Set A -- SOLD !!!!
Set B -- the emitter, screws, nuts, but NO grips for $35

Continental US sales only

Free insured shipping on all the above, the blaster would be by UPS ground (PayPal requires signature given the value), mask and glove would be economy shipping via UPS or USPS, and the Yoda parts will be USPS first class mail.

Thanks for looking. Any questions, please send me a PM.

Attachments

• blaster.jpg
    blaster.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 7,729
  • blaster2.jpg
    blaster2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 360
  • blaster3.jpg
    blaster3.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 315
  • blaster4.jpg
    blaster4.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 365
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store