Y-Wing Red Jammer

Wow, Julien, you are crazy! Good crazy, but crazy all the same! Looking forward to seeing the "more" accurate version.

Oh... my mistake. I thought he was banned, re-allowed in recently (this year?) under a different ID, and now simply lurks quietly in the corners, piping up only occasionally. I was hoping to lure him from the shadows, simply because his work is phenomenal and I would like to see his completed Red Jammer. I saw/read about the "stripping down" of his Red Jammer, but surely he didn't "toss it in the trash" for good?

Msr. Tox, if you're reading this, please PM me and send an update, if you're willing!

Oh... my mistake. I thought he was banned, re-allowed in recently (this year?) under a different ID, and now simply lurks quietly in the corners, piping up only occasionally. I was hoping to lure him from the shadows, simply because his work is phenomenal and I would like to see his completed Red Jammer. I saw/read about the "stripping down" of his Red Jammer, but surely he didn't "toss it in the trash" for good?

Msr. Tox, if you're reading this, please PM me and send an update, if you're willing!

No idea about the unban, would be nice this forum is pretty quiet.

Here's the picture.

I'll remove it if asked.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1574371781672.jpg
    FB_IMG_1574371781672.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 247
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back