XScape Props/Costumes query

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kureigu

Hi all,

Been looking at XScape Props and noticed they offer costuming services in addition to their props. I was just curious if anyone had ever used them for either costuming or prop purchase? Are they any good? Reliable? I can't seem to find any information one way or the other about them.

It's this/these guys in case you don't know:

Xscapes Sci-Fi Originals, movie prop replicas and more...
Custom Costuming Services

I am specifically interested in their First Contact uniforms and Phaser/Tricorder props.

Any help much appreciated.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

reaper63

Sr Member
The costumes are being made by Shauun Lawrence, a pereon who wa just banned here for Failing to meet commissions. He owes me, personally, $500 for a Costume he has NOT delivered on, and several other members here are owed items.

Search his name and see what I'm talking about.

Bottom line, STAY AWAY! FAR AWAY!!!!

Felgacarb

I can't comment about their costuming service (Although I'd be inclined to take Ed's advice!)

I can say Xscapes is great for costume accessories- good products and quick shipping. I haven't bought any finished props from them, but the ones I have seen and handled have been very good. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them for props.

reaper63

Sr Member
I was only talking about the costuming service. I don't know anything about the props so Felgacarb is the man there. But the site itself says the costumes are by Shauun Lawrence.

Bad stuff with the costumes.