XMEN Apocalypse (character) symbol or logo?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

metamorphicsfx

I'm sending this question out to all the Xmen comic book fans that might know if there exists a symbol that means or represents Apocalypse the character. I have to make one for a movie I'm working on. I haven't found anything via Google search, I can always make something up, but I'm sure something exists beyond his "A" belt buckle.

Thanks.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xl97

Sr Member
The above looks like its for/from Omega Red character..

From what I recall from my x-men comic book days was always the 'A'.. and the signature 'lips/lines' on/around his mouth (which is missing form the movie unfortunately)

Stivie

I would look for some type of Egyption symbol to represent Apocalypse, like the eye of Ra.

metamorphicsfx

I'm looking to mix a couple egyptian symbols to create the new symbol. I just wanted to stay true to the comics if possible. After the backlash I saw on the net for the costume. lol