Xeno's aren't all BAD!

LOL THX JAY and Ann ( Monsterroom) your suit is the Best! Fits like a GLOVE LOVE IT!!
Your Friend
Rhonda (y)

THX JehdinThwei can't wait to meet up with the Hunters! Hssssss
Rhonda

LOL THX JAY and Ann ( Monsterroom) your suit is the Best! Fits like a GLOVE LOVE IT!!
Your Friend
Rhonda :D

THX JehdinThwei can't wait to meet up with the Hunters! Hssssss
Rhonda

HAHAHAH.................that was cool. I wish I will be able to move the same way as you Rhonda. Biting my fingernails waiting for my suit from Jay and Ann. Let's hope I have the same experience as you. I will be posting the PICS soon and possibly a DANCING VIDEO TOO (y)

Thx Jason and Bo'Skarr it was fun:)

Thx Niel If you got your kit from Jay and Ann your getting it from the Best! There is lots of room for add ons as well. I put a zip from the front all the way around the back for bathroom breaks .Looking to do a vid with the Pred soon can't wait to see if your XENO dances lol
cheers
Rhonda

Rhonda,

Quick question:- Did you get the painted kit or unpainted. and if you ordered the unpainted then how did u paint it. I am planning on using airbrush and few other things as suggested by Jay to give it a more realistic shiny look. What do u think??? (y)

Hi Neil
Jay painted mine to my specifications ! More Brown Cockroach you stand out more in the dark,the suit was ready to wear but I being tall changed the neck line ,moved 2 spines and added another zip. I have back leg pieces to add yet that do not come with it.The tail is unattached and there are several ways to do this.Just remember that using latex you get a 3% shrinkage so be sure to tape you undersuit down the ankles and arms.
Jay is the Master Bug painter and any advice he gives is excellent right down to the sealing of the suit
I will be darkening my chest with acrylic paint and latex then I will seal it with FolkArt High Gloss.The slime you can do with a glue gun.
Hoped that helped :)Feel free to Im me
Rhonda AKA (BUGSsss)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back