Xenohunter's first suit

Origami Unicorn

Sr Member
hey,

This is my first suit. hope you like. tell me what you think..
Got all my Safety materials :mad:
I added some brown paint to the latex

thanks
Xander

S5033073.JPG

S5033068.JPG

S5033069.JPG

latex.JPG

S5033070.JPG

S5033071.JPG

S5033072.JPG

Update/redid!

I have been saving up for one of Gene's suits and goodies for ever! so Without further ado, here's it is!
S5033368.jpg

S5033364.jpg

S5033365.jpg

S5033366.jpg

And also got an epic half mask from Daman
S5033361.jpg

heres everything!
S5033358.jpg

S5033357.jpg

got two of these, one lights up!
S5033359.jpg

Heres a jaw bone and quills
S5033363.jpg

Heres some armor!
S5033362.jpg

Gene you're Beast! Thanks so much! will take better pics tomorrow!

Xander

Xander, was my pleasure hooking you up with some suit parts!

To fix the pants and straighten them out. Stuff the legs with old clothes/newspaper. Whatever you can find, so that the latex can return to its original shape. That way when You wear it , it isnt all wrinkled and crumpled.

You are gonna need to do some serious tailoring to the skins to make them fit your skinny butt!!

Can not wait to have you at my side at Dragon Con buddy! BROTHER BOAR LOST HUNTER!! Do that suit!

Start with the head!!

boarjuniorPH.jpg

Update

I have trim the suit, have to wash it tomorrow. I'm basing it on the Brother Boar predator but maybe going to add a back design to it. Got one of Gene's epic bios on the way, if it doesn't, I ordered one of Lee's P1 generation 1 mask form Bryan. If it does, I'm going to a side project with it. Need to get parts for my airbrush, iwata eclipse HP-SBS before I paint, if anyone has parts that I can buy off of you, PM me! I just want to thank Gene and Spencer for helping me!
Pictures will be here soon!

Xander

Be nice Andy!!! :) He can do a custom Brother Boar inspired suit.

Keep it up Xander, I will make a new Huntorial for you this weekend if I have time!

He can do whatever he wants. I'm just hinting we need some actual Lost Hunters around because in the 8 or so years the Lair has been around, nobody has actually completed one yet if you can believe it!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back