Xeno Bio Helmet

• Love It

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WTF!? Xeno Head

• Its Ok

• Total voters
it looks like the one from the game its just to big if you could make the mouth smaller then it would look cooler, good job though

Ill be honest, I like it a lot. I would buy it if it were a bio...but it would obviously have to be made where you could see out of the mouth or something. Cool post man.

i have one from nosferatoys, and although it is an acquired taste, you really need any other hot toys pred (and besides wolf too, they made a much more slender body for him, but still the height of the others) to display it on cause as some of us know the hot toys P1 is actually a bit smaller in the torso and chest area, plus i noticed the gap between the stomach and chest was made smaller, which they probably didn't take into account, therefore making him even shorter, the shoulders were also sculpted a little smaller too for that figure.

point is, is i have one and it's not near as small on any of the hot toys preds before wolf, and losty. (lost pred was the same, bigger body type as all the others) but it does look cooler when it's in the right proportions with the rest.

anyhow, i had it long before the game came out with it, so needless to say i've grown to like it quite a bit o_O

I know the proportion with the P1 is a little messed up but I dont care about minor details like that,everyhting dosent have to look perfect imo o_O

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back