Xeno Bio Helmet

• Love It

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WTF!? Xeno Head

• Its Ok

• Total voters
I have one as well. I dig it bigtime. It is cool to add to the collection. The same was said about bobamike's queen hunter bio. To each is there own . There is always going to be people not agreeing with you, but long as your happy, hell that is all that matters.

It's okay, but I'd say the overall shape of the Xeno Bio is way too clunky. Not your execution of the design, but the design itself.
I'd recommend modeling it after the Serpent Bio (another Xeno bio) from the new AVP game. It has a better shape and looks much cooler:

AVP_0000_Alien-Head-Predator.jpg

Nosferatoys has had this bio way before the new AVP came out. If anything the developers saw his bio and used it for the game. I would like to se the serpent bio made though

Woot so they stole the design from him!? Bastards
ya seriously, i've had mine for about 8-10 months (roughly) but i've seen it around long before that even, it was just the last of nosferatoys' bio's that i eventually bought from him.

and i agree it could have a bit more shapely design, a little more "form fitting" if you will. but i still like it. i ended up heating and reshaping mine to hug the face better now that i think about it.

but as far as the vision, i assumed, obviously that if preds can bend light to make whats behind projected in front, then i imagine they can make that "eyeless" part of the bio do the same, so he can see. there how bout DAT ****!

Okay it's time to get off my ass and start to sculpt. I'm going to make the serpent bio, and compare the difference's between Nosferatoys, and the Serpent Bio. Nothing against Nosferatoys "Mike" he is a friend of mine, but I just want to see the difference and have everyone vote also. Nosferatoys is indeed the Creator of the Original xeno, and I have much respect for his creation.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back