Xenforo 2.1 Upgrade Questions/Issues

There's no drop down to navigate between subforums. The last update had one at the top and bottom of every page, it really made navigation easy.

Also what's a Reaction score?

Has anyone else reported the problem of threads that have a lot of pictures in them were it does not take you to the first unread post but to the end of the last picture loaded? I mentioned it before but no one responded about it.

Since the recent changes I no longer am able to mark only the forum I am reading as read, I can only mark all forums read. Can this be fixed?

Sean

I know migration is hard work, so thanks for effort! That being said, there was zero notification about it. Would have been nice to receive an email outlining changes and when they were coming. My bookmarked pages stopped working in Safari, and I had no clue why for about a week until I realized that the URLs prob changed. I thought the whole site had gotten nuked/hacked/crippled.

Montagar is there anything that can be done regarding links not looking like anything other than plain text?
I fixed that with the NoSquint add on, by setting it to show link text in white.
ns.JPG

Hi, I can't find how to get to my conversations. I recently started one & wanted to add something but can find no way to bring them up.

Has anyone else reported the problem of threads that have a lot of pictures in them were it does not take you to the first unread post but to the end of the last picture loaded? I mentioned it before but no one responded about it.

I know it's not really cool to qoute yourself but I have never gotten a response from anyone if charge about this issue and it still happens in various threads that have a lot of pictures in them.

It looks like ads have crept into the Forum lists now. It was tolerable when they were off on the side columns but now they are in the thread lists which is spacing them out in a confusing way.

Example:

I seem to have problems using the 'back' button. Doesn't matter what computer I use, sometimes it just locks and will not let me go back. Have to close down and reopen the forum.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back