xdmray half mask

xdmray

So I decided that i would sculpt me a half mask to put under Uratz's Bonehunter. this is my third sculpt ever and it is coming along nicely.
Lots of work to still do

I'm not going for any particular style. I'm not good enough to be that accurate.
Any comment/criticisms welcome.

DSCN5551.jpg

DSCN5557.jpg

DSCN5558.jpg

DSCN5559.jpg

DSCN5560.jpg

DSCN5561.jpg

Here's two with the BH on it

DSCN5562.jpg

DSCN5563.jpg

quick question. I am going to be getting Bambooie dreads at 1 1/8" diameter. about how much bigger should i make my dread holes to compensate for latex shrinkage?
thanks in advance.

well coming along, i didn't have much time to work on it recently.
but here's the progress so far. i guess im going for a P1 style crown with little triangular pieces inbetween, just for something different.

DSCN5569.jpg

DSCN5572.jpg

DSCN5574.jpg

DSCN5575.jpg

DSCN5576.jpg

Lookin Good. I'm thinking of buying those Bone dreads on the Dread King Mask to go with this...once your done :D

Lookin Good. I'm thinking of buying those Bone dreads on the Dread King Mask to go with this...once your done :D

i do kinda like the look of those dreads. there are 50 dread holes on my mask and 6 baby holes. tried to keep with bambooie's selling count.

You will find you don't necessarily need that many dreads. Most masks I've seen have more dread holes than people put dreads in. You can do a little under 40 dreads and still have the dreads to appear full.

well since no one criticised it i'll take it to mean that it is perfect!!!! ;)
here's the texture i went with.
please someone give me some feedback. good and bad. let me know if it needs some more work.
thank guys/ladies.

DSCN5629.jpg

DSCN5630.jpg

DSCN5632.jpg

DSCN5633.jpg

DSCN5636.jpg

well crap...... ;) i did the first half of the mold........ everything going well......time for the second half....i forgot to lube up the first half. i luckilly saw what i was doing but not before pouring some hydrocal over it. tried to save it... did my best .... i guess we'll see tomorrow if it will be any good
:eek: :eek: :eek: :mad: &$#@*%#$^($*^%#%$!%$@!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back