XCOSER Daredevil helmet/cowl Is it modifiable?

E60flip345

I was going around on amazon and found this (http://www.amazon.com/XCOSER-Helmet...0z47jGL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL200_SR160,200_) is it modifiable to be accurate?, one thing that i noticed straight away is that the horns are angled outward, in the show they are straight up, i also noticed there are no holes in the ears, and that the back doesn't look quite right.

61wPMJfdXtL._UX522_.jpg 61+UH+Lb9BL._UX522_.jpg61cqiI2xVXL._UX522_.jpg

I just got one in the mail, I think it's a great mask for the price it's selling at. Though I don't modify things it's made of a flexible pvc plastic so i would think its soft enough to alter it.

I have one too. The only modification I did to it was repaint the color. Other than that I'm not sure you can do much since it is made of flexible pvc.

I have an unboxing video/review of the cowl if you would like to watch it: https://youtu.be/mXT3Yr2pSUw
Huh, i actually watched that video right after i saw the product on amazon.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, haven't thought about that. Would need to look up some tutorials on heat forming as I have never done it before.
the idea i was thinking of was to get a hair dryer or a heat gun and heat it up and bend it into shape.

Huh, i actually watched that video right after i saw the product on amazon.

- - - Updated - - -

the idea i was thinking of was to get a hair dryer or a heat gun and heat it up and bend it into shape.

I might try a hair dryer. I wore this cowl to SacAnime and it was a bit of a pain taking the cowl on and off, it was really snug.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back