X3: Worthington Cure

SurferGeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Anyone have a good shot of the company logo? Just threw this together in case someone's not sure what it looks like, it's not accurate by any stretch of the imagination.

Cure.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(DarkLordSalvo @ Jun 1 2006, 06:30 PM) [snapback]1254557[/snapback]</div>
That's pretty close actually from what I can remember.
[/b]

Definately not smooth enough and I think the legs are a bit long... The one I patterned it after was the lab coats but I can't recall if there was any text under it or not. I also thought I saw it on the rubber end of the cure vials.

you're pretty close...

1. i can't find any shots that have a triangle around the mark.
2. the lines don't appear to taper as they approach the larger circles
3. there's no tiny circle where the lines meet.

have a look:

<div class='quotetop'>(Master Windu @ Jun 3 2006, 07:44 PM) [snapback]1255690[/snapback]</div>
1. i can't find any shots that have a triangle around the mark.
[/b]
Capture01.jpg

Capture03.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(Master Windu @ Jun 3 2006, 07:44 PM) [snapback]1255690[/snapback]</div>
2. the lines don't appear to taper as they approach the larger circles
[/b]
Capture02.jpg

The lines radiating outwards appeared to be tapered towards the center of the line, like a waist and flared where it connects to the larger circle and the center smaller circle.

3. there's no tiny circle where the lines meet.
[/b]
During the movie there were a few times that you get good, close shots of the logo that show that there is a circle at the center of the three arms, you can almost make it out on the shot of the sculpture in front of the building above. It was much more apparent on film.

Thanks for the caps you posted... May I ask where you got them?

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back